𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧? 𝐏𝐭.𝟐/𝟎𝟓𝟓

While Kissing eachother my heart started beating faster and faster. And after awhile i stopped thinking about the kiss i thought about everything thinking he did to me.

They way he treaded me.

He cheated on me with my best friend and i am kissing him right now.

I'm disgusted with myself.

I separated my lips from his and he just looked at me.

Me: Why did you do that. Why did you fucking do that to me?
Jude: i i love you Adisa
,, no you don't Jude, you don't.'' i said while I hit him on the chest and started crying.
Me: If you would love me you wouldn't have cheated on me with Tirana. If you would love me you would't have kissed Melissa. Jude i don't know how many times i have to tell you but you broke me Jude. And i hate myself because i still love you.

He wiped my tear away.

I stood up and left with my suitcase in one hand and my bag in the other.

I closed the front door.

I leaned my back against the door, dropped everything and slid my back down the door onto the floor. I started to cry and I couldn't stop.

I tried calling Marcus but he wasn't picking up so I remembered that he had training.

I just want to get out of here. I just want to go home and forget everything and everyone here.

I ordered an uber and drove to Marcus place.

When i arrived i put my luggage down and went immediately to Marcus room.

I cuddled myself into his blanket and just layed down and focused on the white wall.

2h later Marcus finally called me back.

I cried and told him what had happened. He promised me that he would come as quickly as possible and that I should calm down.

He hung up and i stopped crying.

Marcus pov

We finished training and i went to get my phone. I saw that Adisa tried to call me 10x so immediately called her back.

She historically picked up and immediately started to cry. I told the boys to come closer so i could put the phone on speaker. She told us everything that happened and we were shocked. I told her to calm down and that i will be home as fast es possible.

She hung up and i though about what she told me i mean why did she went there alone knowing how jude is in the moment. Why didn't she just ask me to pick up her things.
It feels like she especially went there because she knew what would happen but

I don't know

Marcus pov ending

An hour later Marcus arrived and he wasn't alone the boys also came with him.

I could hear them walke up the stairs.

Someone knocked on the door and i told them to come in.

I just looked at them with my puffy swollen eyes and they all came into the bed and gave me a really big hug.

Jadon: We brought you some snacks

He gave me the white plastic bag and i opened it.

All my favorite snacks were in there they even bought me guarana.

I gave Jadon a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

They all layed down with me and we talked about random things.