𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐠𝐨?/𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
📍𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

I still couldn't realize that Jude fucking Bellingham called me. Yesterday i slapped my self like 3 times cause i thought i was dreaming.

Anyway today i need go to work i don't want to but no work= no money yk. I also need to tell the girls what has happened because if i don't and they found out by their own they will kill me.

I put on some comfy clothes ate something and did go to work. Today we got a new patient i hate her. Every 2 fucking seconds she rings the bell. Like bro you just broke your arm. She needs literally help with everything. Like really everything. I know you broke your arm but i don't need to wipe you ass bro you don't have cancer or something. I love to help people but they need to understand i am not there slave.

Just because i am black bro.

After this horrible day i pack my bag and did go home. I change into my pj and start to learn because tomorrow is the big day. I am littel scared cause if i fuck up this test i need to wait 6 months till i can repeat it again.

After learning and learning i got a text.

Jude mate👊🏾 sendet you a text

Jude mate👊🏾

Jude mate👊🏾

( Imagine there would be Judes name and school)

Jude mate👊🏾
You have to admit I'm a genius

You
Damn i didn't accept that👏🏾

Jude mate👊🏾
Call my GOAT 🐐

You
Never thats weird

Jude mate👊🏾
We will see but i have a question, when do you have you exam again?

You
Tomorrow at 10am i have the practical test and at  2pm i have the big exam till 4pm

Jude mate👊🏾
Alright

You
Why did you ask?

Jude mate👊🏾
Suprise

You
I hate suprise
Anyways i need to go back learning so i hope the rest of your day will be good😁

Jude mate👊🏾
Thank you i hope you will pass the test

You
Thank you😘
seen

That was sweet but what is he planning i hate suprises i know i can't sleep the whole night because i will think about it.