𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬/𝟎𝟑𝟓

📍𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
I woke up the next morning in Judes arm, just wearing his t-shirt. My hair were suppose to be in a messy bun but they literally fall out of the bun.

I took my phone and saw that it was like 2pm.

Since when do i sleep that long. Oh i remember. Yesterday when Sara and Cee came we literally had a little party with weed and alcohol that's why my head is still hurting alittel.

The only thing i can remember is that Emina throwed up and that i needed to hold her hair so i hope she's better now.

I was finally able to free myself from Jude's arms after 5 minutes but before i could stand up from the bed he pulled me back in

Jude: Why are you leaving me let's cuddle alittel.
Me: But i need to go see if the girls are still alive.
Jude: They sure are so stay here please
Me: 5min
Jude: 15min
Me: Alright but i want to be the little spoon.
Jude: Okey🙄

While cuddling i was scrolling through tiktok mean while Jude run through my hair.

Me: I wish everday could be like this
Jude: It could be when you would move here
Me: Your kidding
Jude: No i am not

He sat up and looked at me.

Jude: Look imagine you would live here with me. We could spend every day together.
Me: But i love switzerland and there is my family yk
Jude: Oh that's true. But maybe someday
Me: Someday for sure. But not now maybe in some months or a year. You never know
Jude: So that's a yes?
Me: Its not yes but also not a no
Jude: Yeahh

He got really happy.

Like i love jude but moving in together now? I think that's a little bit to soon. Isn't it?

Anyways after half an hour we finally got out off bed. I decided to go wake up the girls. When i opened there door i saw that they were still a sleep so i had a great idea.

I jumped into there bed and put on a good morning song in german. (Guten Morgen Sonnenschein - Nana Mouskouri ) When i played this song the girls took there pillows and made them on there head.

Adya: Bro stop
Tirana: I will literally curse you out in german when you don't stop.
Emina: Stop that fucking song i have a big headache.
Me: Why are y'all so mad listen to the lyrics
Adya: If you don't shut up i will shove does mf lyrics in your ass
Me: Okey chill i will leave y'all alone but breakfast is in 1h
Tirana: Alright but just leave now and shut this music down
Me: I will leave but the music will still play

They showed me there middle finger and i closed the door.

While walking to the kitchen i was dancing and singing to the lyrics.