𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬/𝟎𝟏𝟔

6 month later
These were the best 6 months in my hole
life. Like so many things happend:
- I was at hopes birthday and Jesse asked me if i want to be her good mother i totally freaked out and cried. Me and Marcus are now
her good parents.

- I was in england with the girls . We met the boys and they got along very well.

- Emina talked with jude i don't know what they talked but i know that i was about me
cause Emina came to me after and told me that Jude will definitely not break my heart.

- I passed my exam that means i am a paramedic now. When i told Jude and the boys they were so excited they all
send me flowers and chocolate. Soo cute!!

- The boys and i are really close friends now we have a gruppchat and we facetime really often. They all are like big brother for me. I am also really good with all of there girlfriends.

- I also started taking my instagram serious cause Mason told me i have the things to be a IG model so i started. I put my acc on public and i have 12k follows now. Sometimes i get hate comments from all does fangirls but i keep ignoring them.

Anyways its winter and fucking cold here in switzerland i just want to go home but no i have to work. Life as a paramedic isn't easy. Seeing all does people injured makes your mind freak out but that's my job. I love saving lifes.

I have 2h till i can go home. Jude is sending me some weird snaps with the boys while training and i am laugh my ass of i am sending him some snaps back with my work friend and we started to text.

Jude: Jadon is asking if your friends single
I send him a photo of her showing her hand with a ring.
Jude: Oh
Me: Yes, she is married and has 2 kids
and tell Jadon he should stop trying to pull my friends.
Jude: I will. The coach came back so i need to go back to training. Love you and take care
Me: love you to<33

Work friend: How long are you guys together?
Me: 6 months
Work friend: So cute i hope you guys last for ever!
Me: I hope to. Did you get free for christmas?
Work friend: No because i asked to late

I could see that she was about to cry because i know that her parents wanted to come and she only sees them once a year.

Me: I got free because i am new but i could ask someone to work for you if you want
Work friend: You sure?
Me: Yes
Work friend: Thank you so much i will bring you some of your favorite food next time.
Me: OMGG YESS I LOVE WHEN YOU COOK MEXICAN DISHES !

I hugged her and thanked her. I love working with her she like a sister to me and her kids are the cutest. She invites me alot to come eat at here place after work and i love it.

After work
Lupita drow me home and wished me a good night.

I got home and took a shower. After that i did my skincare and put on my fav pj.
I didn't want to cook so i ordered take away.
I was check my social and then got a call.