𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩/𝟎𝟐𝟏

📍 𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
I had the best new years party with the girls we talked about everything. And they told me that they feel alittel left out because i hang out so much with the boys.

I told them that they are always welcomed to join us and if they want they can come with me to england.

But they have other plans that means i am going alone. I worked extra much so i can get free for the week.

Oh and social media is also going well
i have i think 50k followers that's so exciting.
I get so many PR package with a lot of make up clothes and more stuff. The things i don't need or want i give it to friends and family. But like frr i feel like a celebrity.

I also started to write songs about how i feel and what's happening in my life. Maybe i will choose them to thr boys.

But i need to think about it.

Anyways i need to pack my suitcase but i am to tired to do that because the couch is so comfortable and i don't wanna stand up but i need to.

I dragged my self from the couch and walked into my room i packed some outfit shoes everything i would need for the week in london. I also packed some sexy lingerie because you never know.

I miss his dick i mean doing it my self isn't the same. I need to feel him. I want him.

Normally i am not that horny but this last day of my period is hitting different.

I finished packing my things and choose an outfit for tomorrow.

After that i ate my pasta and watched some to hot to handle.

I will never understand how people can be that horny and not keep there hands from each other for like 3weeks? Bro you can win money i could totally do that

While talking and criticizing the show with my self i fell a sleep.

Next day
I woke up with my face in my pasta plate and netflix still on asking ,, are you still watching?'' dumbest question ever.

It is literally 6am. I want to go back to my bed.
I walked to thr bathroom and saw that i have tomate sauce on my cheek Eww

I washed my face and did a light makeup.

I tried to but my hair into a sleek bun but that shit didn't work. So i had to do it 10 times till it looks good.

I put on my outfit

Damn i look good.
I packed my backpack and took a taxi.

At the airport i got into the check in and waited for my flight.

Wagwan🫡🫀

Judith❣️~ Jude
JLingz🐐~ Jesse
Keeper🫶🏾~ Mason.M
Bubs🫀~Marcus
Twin 🤭~Toby
Shawty😗~Jadon
Blood hoe 🧛🏿~ Saka