𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲..𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲/𝟎𝟏𝟏

📍Still at Jude House
Adisa pov:
After making my self ready i walked into Judes room. He was still laying on his bed but he changed his clothes he was wearing a black tee and grey sweatpants with some nike socket's. I was still waiting at his door till he noticed me.
He just looked at me with a smile.

Him: You look good
You: Thank you
Your outfit:

I climbed on his lap and looked into his eyes

I climbed on his lap and looked into his eyes. His hands were like always on my ass and he was looking into my eyes but mostly on my lips. I started to kiss him and you guys had a little make out session. I could do this all day but then he put his lips away from mine.

Him: I will regret stop kissing you but the boys are coming over for a little party at 7pm that means we need to go to the gas's station, buy something's and clean the house.
Me: Alright but can we do that in 5 min
While saying that i put my lips
back and his and restarted to kiss him.
Those lips are so soft i love his lips. He started to kiss my neck and i giggled a little. He stopped and carried me on his back to the living room.
Him: So young lady we need to go
Me: Can we get some croissant on the way
Him: It is 12am
Me: And? i still didn't eat anything so
Him: Alright let's go Ad

Jude pov:
I wanted to walk out when i see that Adisa isn't wearing a jacket. I walked into my room and grabbed her a baseball jacket.
I gave it to her but
Her: I don't need a jacket i am okey
Me: Bro are you dumb put it on, i don't want you to get sick
Her: Fine
She puts on the jacket and
we walked to the car.

While driving to the gas station we listen to alot of musik and laughed our ass off.
Me: What do you want to search first
Her: The drinks
She said with a big smile

Adisa pov:
We walked to the alcohol section and i just looked at it with my eyes wide open. Damn i don't know what to choose like i love alcohol but i am not that of a drinker.
Him: You good?
Me: Yeah i am it is just a little overwhelming
Him: Alrighg i choose the alcohol and you choose the drinks to mix it with okey?

We both searched our things and then i walked to the snack station. I grabbed a lot of things and put it into the bag.
Me: Jude are we smoking tonight?
Him: Yeah but you don't need to if you don't want.
I put an other bag of my favorite candy into the bag and he directly knew my answer. When i am high i crave candy a lot that's why i put in an other bag.

Jude was about to pay when i remember that i wanted to buy croissant. I run to the section took some croissant and orange juice.

He just looked at me with that ,, you did not'' face and payed for it. We walked to the car and
put all our things in it. We sat in the car and i look at Jude i gave him a quick but passionate kiss. He smiled at me.
Him: What was that for
Me: Thank you for buying my croissant
Him: If this is will always be your way to thank me i will buy you a lot more croissant.
Me: Shut up

📍At home
We ate some breakfast and started after to clean the house. So I clean the house cause someone was to dumb to do it so i did it alone. I was singing and dancing will cleaning the house. Jude was just laughing at me and i showed him my middle finger. I continued and after an hour i finished. I brought the garbage outside and i saw that jude has a Jacuzzi.

Me:Judeth can we go into the jacuzzi tonight
Him: Sure we can also go into the pool
Me: Nah i can't swim
Him: Your joking
Me: I am not i never learned it , so i can swim a little but i look like a dog that's trying not to die. Yk
Jude laughed his ass off and said.
Him: I will learn you how to swim because it is a little embarrassing
Me: Thank you and just shut up i can do other things
Him: Like what?
Me: I can do a split when i am drunk
I said with alot of confidence
Him: Mmh
Me: You will see!

We talked for a while. I was preparing the snacks and drinks,the cool thing about Judes house is that he has a bar.

After a while i hear the door ring.
I open it and i see a face i know. It was toby.
Me: Bro its 6:45 pm why are you so early?
Toby: You are such a bad host bro
Me: Sorry
I hugged him and he walked in. He puts his bag on the counter. And i took out the stuff. He brought some vodka and his favorite drink to mix it with.
Me: So why are you so early?
Toby: Medina and i had a fight
Me: Shit i am so sorry what happened?
Toby: She cheated on me
Me: I am going to kill this bitch who does she thing she is? cheating on such a beautiful person like you! Where does she live?

I really wanted to kill this bitch but then someone grabbed my hips from
behind.

Jude: Who do you wanna kill?
Toby told it jude and you could see the pain in his eyes while telling it again. I felt so bad that i gave him a big hug.

Me: Don't let her mess up your day, today we are going to have a lot off
fun okey you deserve something better.
Toby: Alright Adisa thank you for being here for me
Jude: Frr bro she is a bitch and you deserve something better.

Jude and Toby sat on the couch and played fifa while waiting for the other. I got a shower and changed into other clothes.

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!!𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐊❣️

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐊❣️