𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐞/𝟎𝟐𝟐

📍 Judes House
After watching love island for 2h and discussing it with jesse and marcus. The boys finally came.

I walked to the door and hugged them. Toby and Mason literally picked me up and hugged me really tight like they haven't see me for years.

Me: I love you but i can't breathe
Mason: Sorry it's just i missed my best friend
Me: I missed y'all to but next time you could warn me please.
Mason: I will

I was about to walk to jude because i wanted to hug him. But he just ignored me and walked past into his room.

Me: Why?

Jadon: Don't take it personal he just lost a game. He just needs his time.
Me: But that's not a reason to ignore me

I walked into his room but it was close.

Me: open the door

no response

Me: Bro if you don't open this mf door i will open it my self.

After a while he opened the door.

Jude: What do you want?
Me: Don't talk to me like that
Jude: Bro i talk to you how i want so what do you want

He said with a loud voice

Me: I know you had a hard day and-
Jude: You know nothing so don't act like you know how i feel
Me: I just want to talk to you but you can't even act like an adult for a sec its not my fold that you missed those goals so chill out and don't act like a baby okey
Jude: Your calling me a baby.
He started laughing sarcastically.
Jude: You just don't want to understand that you can't help everyone with you happy mood and you just are annoying. Yes, i had a hard day. No, i don't want to talk about it with you because not every thing is your business yk. Sometimes i have a shity day and i don't want to talk about it okey? I just need my space to calm down.

Me: I understand but i just wanted to help you yk you never act like that infront of me like bro we didn't see each other for a month and you don't even say hey. Come on. Maybe i am overreacting and you didn't miss me like i missed you but just give me an explanation.
Jude: You really want an explanation?
Me: Yes. i want to know why you're such an asshole
Jude: Alright. My ex talked to
Me: Your kidding right

Jude pov
In that moment when i told her why i was pissed the hole day i could see the anger in her eyes. I never saw her that mad in our hole relationship. But its kinda hot.

Adisa pov
I just realized what he said and started to scream.
Me: WHY TF IS YOUR EX COMING TO YOUR TRAINING AND TALKES TO YOU
Jude: I don't know maybe she saw my story
Me: what did she say?
Jude: Nothing important just that she miss me and want me back.
Me: Nothing important? What did you tell her?
Jude: That i have a beautiful girlfriend and i am not intrested.
Me: So if you did this why are you mad like don't lie to me i know there's more.
Jude: While watching my my training she screamed my name the hole time and made some pictures of me.
Me: Why did she watch your training and take pictures of my man if she does this again i will rip her eyes out and why did you even talk to
her

Jude: Should i ignore her or what?
Me: Yes
Jude: Bro she literally stalked me
Me: And? Why didn't you tell me from the beginning? If i didn't come to you room would you have ever told me?
Jude: I don't know
Me: Why you don't know? Imagine someone would tell me this and change the hole story
do you really think i would believe you then?
Jude: Yes?
Me: No i wouldn't because i would think why didn't he tell me this before what is he hiding yk maybe this person is telling the truth
Jude: But this didn't happen yk i told you what happened so everything is good now
Me: No it's not the fact that you don't see your own mistake
Jude: What did i do wrong?
Me: You didn't tell me from the beginning, you said,, not everything is your business''
Jude: I didn't mean that i was just mad.
Me: Mad? You screamed at me telling me that i am annoying. You really think that didn't hurt my feelings.
Jude: I am sorry, i was just mad and didn't think before speaking yk. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. This dumb bitch just made me this mad that i could controle my self.
Me: And that's my problem how can a person make you so mad that you talk to me like this.

While saying that i got tears in my eyes.

Jude: Please don't cry it was never my attention to hurt your feelings. I was mad and let my anger out on you and that wasn't fair and i am really sorry for that okey. I am sorry that i hurt my feeling and talked to you like that? And i promise that i will never lie to you.

Me: Alright i forgive you

We hugged each other for i long time while doing this we looked into each other's eyes. i missed looking into judes eyes they are so beautiful. He came with his face closer to mine and we started kissing.

He picked me up and sat down on his bed. We started to make out and he stopped for a second. He wiped away my tears and we continued. We were about to do the thing when i realized that the boys are still here and i promised them to not fuck when they are around so i kissed jude for the last time and stood up from my lap.

Before i could do anything else he grabbed my hand and and pulled me back to him. I tried to stay strong but i couldn't resist his lips. So we started to make out again but this time his t-shirt was of.

 So we started to make out again but this time his t-shirt was of

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐊❣️