𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝟎𝟎𝟑

2pm
We all were still asleep when we heard a loud nose coming in to our room. I was so scared that i was hiding under the ceiling. Adya who was next to me was prepared to throw her house shoe when someone would want to attack us. Triana and Emina where deep asleep and didn't noticed anything. When Adya saw who it was she throw the shoe and burst out laughing.

Sara: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??
Me and Adya: WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? WE THOUGHT YOU GOT  KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING.

She just looked at us and starts smiling. She jumpt in our bed and start telling us what happened.

Sara: So yesterday we were at the club right?
We: Yes?
Sara: And i started to dance with a dud right?
We: Yes?
Sara: I could't see his face because he was wearing this skimasks yk this black ones.
We: mmh come to the point
Sara: We were dancing and laughing and he asks me if i want to go at his place. I said yes because no risk no fun yk.

Adya and I looked at each other and slapped Sara with a pillow . She just looked at us with a shocked face while holding her check's .
You: Are you dumb you horny little bitch image he would kidnap you and rape you! Stop thinking with your pussy.
Sara: Ik Ik but he was so fucking hot.
Adya: Tell us now who he is.
Sara: That's what i'am trying to tell you guys but you bitches are interrupting me the hole time.
You: shut up and just tell us
Sara: Okey so we were at his place and he took of his mask. I was literally shocked when i saw his face i looked at him like this:😲
It was mf Central cee
Adya: You are lying
Sara: I swear on my mom
Me: Did you fuck him?
Sara showed us her neck

 I was literally shocked when i saw his face i looked at him like this:😲It was mf Central ceeAdya: You are lyingSara: I swear on my momMe: Did you fuck him?Sara showed us her neck

Adya: OH MY DAYS SARA FUCKED CENTRAL CEE
Sara: It was so good you guys don't know
You: Central cee was always giving me big dick energy is it true.?
Sara: Are 8.5 inches big for you guys?
You: RIP that Pussy
Sara: It was just a one night stand because we both don't are the realtionship type of people.
Y'all started to laugh and Emina started to scream.
Emina: CAN Y'ALL STFU I AM TYING TO SLEEP I HAVE THE BIGGEST HEADACHE AND I NEVER GONNA DRINK AGAIN.
Sara: Didn't you said that last time?
She throws a pillow at us and continued to sleep.

Later
Adya, Sara and I were going to get some food because we were so hungry. Tirana and Emina were staying at the hotel because they were to tied. We did our make up and were ready to go.
Sara covered up her hickies cause she didn't want everyone to see it.

Outfit check:

Me