Azaan

Azaan stood at the Yazidi airport looking out at the flourishing city. He hadn't seen the city in years, the media had made him believe Yazd was crumbling but what he saw was to the contrary. Even so, he didn't come to enjoy himself, he came for her, and he had everything planned.

He left all his weapons at home. only took the one thing that fueled his anger, the picture of his friends and family. He wanted to kill her with his bare hands, but he needed weapons to get to her, so he made way to a special dealer.

Azaan hailed a taxi and took a two-hour drive to the place where he had an appointment. It was a worn-out building away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. He let the taxi go and went inside.

He was greeted with a gun to the head and a full body search.

"Was that necessary? " Azaan asked sitting before the man.

Idris sat across from him, wearing a black salwar kameez suit. He was an arms dealer who was only helping Azaan as a favor.

"We don't trust people from Muluk around here. especially not one who has blood on their hands and came for some more," Idris said crossing his leg over the other.

"I didn't come for you, or anyone related to you. " Azaan clarified.

"I know, but do you know who you are here for? She'll burn you to Ashes especially now when she's in full sense." Idris says stroking his beard.

There was a slow fire in his amber eyes, he knew the story like everyone else.

No matter how much King Sayf tried to hide it, word spread around like fire. Isra had brutally murdered 5 soldiers for messing with her. then burned their remains to ashes. To save her King Sayf blamed it on an innocent bystander.

"She isn't in her senses that's why I will win, she isn't what she used to be. She is emotional and domesticated." Azaan told of what his crown prince told him earlier.

"Domesticated huh? By the Aurang foreign minister?" Idris questioned.

Idris gestured with his hand and a man came holding a tray. He served them tea. Azaan nodded, taking his cup.

"Maybe, but there's a new threat in her life now, she will stand to fight it," he said leaning forward.

"Saira? " Azaan asked sipping the hot tea.

"Yes, she's the new threat rising in Yazd," Idris explained dropping a sugar cube in his tea.

" What do you know about it?" Azaan inquired.

"Word on the street is that the government knows about her and yet is helpless to do anything about it. She's got something that handicapped the Yazidi government. And she's becoming a huge threat to the Middle East while everyone is oblivious to it." Idris told Azaan.

"You think she's going to start a war?" Azaan asked.

Idris nodded and kept his now empty cup of tea on the table.

"What can handicap a government?" Azaan thought out loud.

"Don't know, but the war would mean good business for me, I don't mind," Idris said gesturing at the man to take the cups away.

Azaan sat straight, startled at what he heard.

"So, to you the value of a human life, is the value of the gun that takes it?" Azaan asked.

"No, it's worth the bullet that fired at them," Idris answered.

For a moment Azaan felt angry, agitated enough to hit him.