to Yazd

King Shaheer stood at the door with his son and his defence minister.

"Did you tell him to go with me?" Isra asked the king who nodded.

"What why? He would get in my way. He wouldn't let me do anything. He's going to big brother me to death." Isra said objecting.

"Watch your tone with my father Isra," Omar growled at her.

"You" Isra stopped swallowing the curses which were surfacing at him.

"Your Highness, I agreed to do this on my own terms...I can't have him there. He won't listen to me or let me do anything my way. I cannot work with that man." she tried to explain.

King Shaheer held her shoulder and smiled.

"I know you won't try to come back. I need you to come back. I can't have you die in a foreign land. I promised my brother I'll keep you safe when I find you. " He said.

Isra looked down and gripped his arm.

"Rasheed, I want you to listen to her every word and obey her. no matter what. " King Shaheer ordered.

"Yes, your highness. " Rasheed agreed.

"let's go we're getting late." King Shaheer said heading towards the car.

everyone followed him, he asked isra to sit beside him and sends Omar in a different car.

They spoke about everything on the way. He asked the plan and how Isra intended to go about it. He asked about her feelings meeting Saira and told her to be careful. He told her to be careful more times than she could count.

"Be careful Isra, she's dangerous, so be careful. She knows you like the back of her hand, so you be careful around her. don't let her manipulate you. be very careful." he kept mumbling almost to himself.

He was nervous, he promised his big brother something and even the idea of not being able to fulfill it scared him.

"Ok your highness...I assure you from now on I'll be careful with the rest of my life, until you tell me otherwise. " Isra said with a smirk.

"You think this is funny, crazy woman. you're going to get yourself killed. It's a trap and you're walking right into it. Don't you feel scared at all?" he dropped his contained royal image.

"Well, it's been a while since I've had my head on the chopping board. it feels freaking delightful. " Isra announced grumbling. King shaheer sighed leaning against the seat.

"My brothers going to come and haunt me for this." he muttered holding her hand.

Isra kissed his hand to assure him that he would indeed be haunted and he smiles.

"My brother would have thrown me out of the car if he saw that." he laughed.

Isra laughed and held his hand till they reached the airport.

Everyone was there, the living 6 brothers of Suleiman, his wife and children. isra noticed king sayf's wife and 2 of his children there too.

Everyone hugged her and patted her back wishing her luck. They all asked isra to come back with Suleiman and not only send him.

The attention felt uncomfortable.

At last Isra met King sayf's wife. They asked her how she was and her whereabouts. they were angry at isra but wished her good luck and went aside. Isra turned to see Prince Aryan standing at the very back next to Junaid. she walked up to them and Junaid cracked a joke to lighten up the mood. He hugged her tight and said he had missed her.