481-490

☆ 481. Chapter 481 I will make you my backer even if I die.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 481 Leng Nuanzhi, who wants to support you even to the death

, has been holding up his sword and preparing to attack at any time. In fact, he knows in his heart that Wu Kesu chose to block An Lingna not only because of his wifes promise not to harm humans, but also because of his wifes promise not to harm humans. Worry about hurting her!

Yin Qingyuan looked at Wu Kesu and An Lingna who were not far away, with a trace of unbearability flashing in his eyes. When he looked at Hu Waizi and the others, the emotion in his eyes was instantly replaced by coldness.

These people - they really deserve to be killed!

He also learned a bit about Leng Nuanzhi's clone, and his body skills and movements were much faster than before.

"Xiao Zhi, help Ukesu, I'll deal with those people." Yin Qingyuan stepped out as he spoke, lightning flashing in his hands.

"Be careful - take the mutated ants to help him." After saying this, Leng Nuanzhi replaced the long sword with a vine, suddenly wrapped around An Lingna, wrapped her into a cocoon, and pulled her hard.

An Lingna was pulled by a strong force and was instantly pulled away from Ukesu. Her long nails were pulled out from Ukesu's chest, bringing up a string of blood beads.

"Uh-huh -" Ukesu groaned in pain, and was led forward a few steps. He was supported by Leng Nuanzhi who rushed over. He stretched out his hand and activated his healing power.

Wukesu's face was pale and his forehead was sweating, but he still spoke with difficulty: "Friend... friend, don't... don't kill Na, please... please..."

Leng Nuanzhi frowned slightly: "You should take care of you first. Go it alone!"

Ukesu smiled miserably: "If... Na really can't come back, I... I won't leave her alone..."

Leng Nuanzhi sighed inwardly, this infatuated man!

At this moment, An Lingna also tore up all the vines of Leng Nuanzhi, and roared to the sky with a ferocious face. Her voice no longer contained any soft feminine voice, only the brutal and bloodthirsty rough ore.

"Na!" Ukesu's eyes suddenly filled with tears. He knew that his Na—I was afraid she would never come back!

The energy rushed from behind, but Leng Nuanzhi did not fight back, but a huge tree suddenly fell from the sky and blocked An Lingna's way.

A plant and a zombie suddenly fought together.

Wu Kesu seemed to be heartbroken, and his tone did not fluctuate at all: "Friend, there is no need to treat me anymore, go help your friends! It is my luck in this life to meet you, Wu Kesu, but it is a pity..."

Leng Nuanzhi His injuries had already been treated, and he didn't know how to comfort him when he heard this. He only said: "Don't give up until the last moment." "

Ouch--" A tiger roar was heard suddenly. Came not far away, followed by another louder roar, which seemed to have a hint of excitement.

The most important thing is that this tiger's roar was right where Yin Qingyuan and those in Huweizi were fighting.

Leng Nuanzhi looked over there and saw that the people behind Hu Weizi got off their mutant beasts and were attacking Yin Qingyuan. The ground was also knocked down and they could not get up.