221-240

☆ 221. Chapter 221 Ice the pond

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 221 Give the Pond a Frozen

Warmth After entering the space, he appeared directly in the room, sat cross-legged on the bed, and began to absorb the crystal nuclei. After consuming them, he absorbed them again. The effect was very good.

As soon as she filled up her abilities, Nuan Nuan appeared in the room. After Leng Nuanzhi opened her eyes, she said, "It shouldn't snow again tomorrow!"

Leng Nuanzhi got off the bed, "I hope so! I really can't. I hope there will be another butterfly effect."

Nuan Nuan: "I see you have taken a lot of protective measures today."

Leng Nuan Zhi: "Well! We are more worried that the heavy snow will come earlier. If it comes earlier, we will be trapped here. , how can we not do some protection?"

Nuan Nuan hesitated, her big eyes looked around, and after a while she said: "I know you... why did you cry just now?"

Leng Nuan Zhi hesitated for a moment.

Nuannuan said hurriedly: "That... I didn't mean to see it, I saw it accidentally."

It wouldn't say that it was there to see the interaction between Zhizhi and Yin Qingyuan!

After a long time, Leng Nuanzhi took a long breath: "I miss my master."

Nuan Nuan opened her mouth and wanted to say something, but nothing came out.

Leng Nuanzhi took off her coat and said, "Nuan Nuan, if you don't want to sleep, help me keep an eye on the outside! I'm going to sleep first, and I have to stay on duty in the middle of the night."

"Okay." Nuan Nuan knew that she might not be in a good mood, so she agreed. He went out in one fell swoop.

Leng Nuanzhi pulled the quilt over her head and closed her eyes.

She didn't know how long she had slept, but she felt itchy on her cheeks. She sat up with a sigh, thinking that the pepper tree had come in again, but when she opened her eyes, she found that it was Nuan Nuan.

Nuan Nuan was startled by Leng Nuan Zhi's movements and flew back a little, looking shocked.

"Nuan Nuan? What's wrong?"

Nuan Nuan: "I found something strange about the pond outside."

Pond? That frozen pond?

Leng Nuanzhi sat upright: "Big pond or small pond?"

Nuan Nuan: "Both ponds are different."

Leng Nuan Zhi: "We checked and found that the two ponds were extremely frozen. What did you find?

" Nuan: "I didn't find anything. I just kept hearing the sound of the ice, so I was thinking about whether to tell you or not. You woke up as soon as I got close to you." "

How long have I been asleep?" Leng Nuanzhi looked at the alarm clock. , very close to the eight hours she set.

Just over two hours have passed outside.

Leng Nuanzhi got off the bed, sat in front of the dressing table next to him, took a comb and looked at Nuan Nuan in the mirror; "Do you have any thoughts on the strangeness of the pond?"

Nuan Nuan flew to Leng Nuan Zhi: "I think there is something strange in the pond." There may be mutated fish that smell the smell of humans and want to break through the ice."