111-120

☆ 111. Chapter 111 I had two steamed buns for dinner

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111 After eating two steamed buns for dinner,

the Xunzhi team killed and collected supplies along the way, and finally arrived at the city where they wanted to collect medical equipment three days later.

City B in Province S is actually not very far from City Z where Qinglong Base is located, but because the road is not smooth, the team has only traveled so many days.

City B is a big city with a large population. Just looking at the number of zombies wandering on the streets, you can see how prosperous it was before the end of the world.

When the knowledge-seeking team first arrived in the city, they were chased by a wave of zombies for several miles because they didn't understand the situation.

After getting rid of the zombies, after deliberation, we chose to get out of the car at a suitable place, chose a relatively remote place to sneak in, and hid in a building.

Everyone entered cautiously, moving slowly at first, and then quickly ran in after finding that there were no zombies on the first floor.

The smell in the building was not very good, it should be said that it was unpleasant. The musty smell was mixed with the smell of blood and putrid smell. There were many brown marks around it, as well as something that looked like dried intestines.

But there are no human corpses, and there are no zombies either.

The first floor might not be safe, so everyone found their way to the stairs and slowly climbed up to the second floor. They quietly poked their heads out from the corner of the second floor and saw two zombies walking slowly one behind the other.

"I'll do it-" Leng Nuanzhi whispered, then shook the crossbow in his hand, quietly poked it out from around the corner, and aimed it directly at the back of the zombie's head.

"Whoosh-" twice.

The sound of zombies falling to the ground attracted the zombies in the corridor, but they were all put down one by one by Leng Nuanzhi.

No more zombies were attracted, so everyone climbed up quietly, found a room and got in.

Tonghua couldn't help complaining: "No wonder this mission has been pending for so long and no one took it. If there weren't so many people in our team, this trip would probably be too much."

Everyone walked for a long time, and they kept tensing up. They were all a little tired, so they each chose a place to sit down.

This building seems to be an office building, and the room everyone is in now looks like a conference room, because there is a large table and a circle of chairs.

I just chose this room because it was big enough.

"There are so many zombies outside, how are we going to find that hospital?"

Leng Zhizhao took out the city line distribution map, spread it on the table, and found the location where they are now.

"This is where we stay, and here is our destination this time."

Several heads looked over at the same time. The two places on the map didn't look far away, but they were just what they saw on the map. of.

The real distance is probably not even an hour's drive away.

Leng Zhizhao looked at the map thoughtfully, "This hospital seems to be in the city center, and the place where we are now belongs to the business district." "