341-360

☆ 341. Chapter 341 That momentum and grace are unparalleled.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 341 That momentum, that grace, it was like no other.

"Ah——"

A mutated wolf nimbly dodged a supernatural attack, leaped high and threw a soldier on the edge of the protective wall to the ground.

The warrior screamed, watching helplessly as the mutated wolf's big mouth bit his neck, but the others had no time to react.

"Whoosh -" Just when the soldier thought he was dead, an iron arrow pierced the mutated wolf's mouth. The huge force caused it to roll outward several times, and finally lay down on the ground with a whimper. Dying.

The warrior raised his upper body, glanced at the mutated wolf, and then turned to look in the direction where the iron arrow came from.

This sight became the most unforgettable scene in his life.

When he looked over, the girl put down the long bow in her hand, turned around, and put six more long arrows on the bowstring. She aimed and fired the arrows without any delay; when she

turned around again, there were six more long arrows. , the six iron arrows only sent out a single syllable, and they all penetrated into the herd of beasts.

That momentum and grace are unparalleled.

The person at the front of the defensive wall also noticed this situation. A batch of iron arrows were inserted into the eye sockets of the mutated wolves. Yin Qingyuan knew who was coming as soon as he saw this handiwork.

A hint of a smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and he shouted: "Don't be distracted, continue to attack."

-

Shen Yan was late in chasing the man, and he watched the mutated big bird grabbing the man and heading west. , I saw the army tents stationed in the Western District all the way away, and I couldn't help but feel a little thump in my heart.

After he finished speaking, the dead bird flew to the battlefield. There were zombies and mutated beasts along the way. How could he chase it?

In the end, he ran around several times to see if there was any other way around, but some of the forks in the paths were blocked by thick walls, making it impossible to get through, so he had to come back.

Looking at the tent not far away, Shen Yan decided to go and have a look, or at least make inquiries to see if anyone had seen the big bird in the sky. Maybe he could save someone!

The tent area is unguarded, because the entire base is now surrounded by battlefields from the east, west, north, and south, and most of the people who come are from the base, so there is no need to guard it.

The tent area was in chaos at this time, because the defensive wall had just been breached, and many people were injured at once. There were only two people with healing powers. They had to give priority to treating those who died frequently, and the others could only be treated by normal methods.

Shen Yan wanted to find someone to ask, but they were all in a hurry and the person ran over before they had time to speak.

He turned around a few times and suddenly saw a little girl carrying a basin and pouring the unknown red liquid in the basin into a pothole.

Shen Yan walked a few steps quickly and stopped the little girl and asked: "Little sister, wait a moment, brother, I want to ask you something."

This little girl was Gu Chenxi. She took a step back warily and asked timidly: "What's the matter? "