471-480

Chapter 471:

The space in the Colosseum was too small, and the big white tiger couldn't get in at all. He squatted at the door and looked around. There were also many different mutant beasts wandering outside other rooms.

The two tidied up the room, cut a hole in the wall, and put in incandescent lights. As soon as they finished tidying up, they heard a low roar coming from the throat of the big white tiger at the door.

Yin Qingyuan took the lead to go out and saw a group of men walking over in a swaggering manner. The one at the front had a piece of grass in his mouth, looking carefree and worthy of a beating.

It was this house that they targeted.

The man with a piece of grass in his mouth raised his neck, looked over with stern eyes, and popped out three words from between his teeth: "New here?"

Yin Qingyuan suppressed his temper and replied: "That's right..."

The man glanced at the door of the house. He glanced at the white tiger in front of him and said, "Is this mutated beast yours?"

"That's right."

The man spat out with a "poof" sound, spitting out the grass, and said angrily: "Do you know this Ten Thousand Beasts Base? Is there a Tiger Head Gang?"

"I don't know."

The man's eyes widened: "We are from the Tiger Head Gang, now you know it! Follow us with your mutant beasts."

Yin Qingyuan's eyes flashed with vigilance. "Why?"

A man carrying a machete behind the man put the knife heavily on the ground, made a loud noise, and said fiercely: "All mutant beasts that are tigers must join us, otherwise..."

Yin Qingyuan He asked calmly: "Otherwise, what?"

"Otherwise, you will be against our entire Tiger Head Gang." The man who was holding grass in his mouth glared impatiently: "You can't survive in this Ten Thousand Beasts Base."

Yin Qingyuan's lips curled up slightly . Pulling it, he let out a low laugh: "It's not impossible to join you, but I want to know what benefits I can get from joining the Tiger Head Gang." "

Hey! Here comes the kid." The leading man waved his hand down, one and a half A thigh-high mound appeared under his feet. He raised his foot and stepped on it. His arms rested on his thighs. He took out a cigarette and lit it. He took a long puff and exhaled a large puff of smoke.

Unexpectedly, he showed off his earth-type superpowers, and he also acted cool.

If this was an ordinary survivor, he might be frightened, but is Yin Qingyuan an ordinary survivor?

Not to mention Tudun'er, the high-level earth power users he had seen could instantly form several earth walls with a wave of his hand.

"If you join our Tiger Head Gang, you will be protected by our gang. People from this Ten Thousand Beasts Base will not dare to bully you, understand?" There was smoke around the man, but his voice was clearly conveyed.

Yin Qingyuan's eyes moved: "I still have companions, we need to discuss it."

The man took a few long puffs of cigarette to the end, threw the remaining cigarette butt on the ground, crushed it several times, and said in a very impatient tone: " What else is there to discuss? Call your companion and come with us."

Yin Qingyuan frowned. These people's style was too domineering and left no room for change. If he didn't agree, he would have no choice but to beat them away. , but in that case, I dont know if it will affect the next action...