381-400

☆ 381. Chapter 381 Crisis

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 381: The Crisis

Mutated Eagle accelerated towards the defensive position. Leng Nuanzhi also explained his guess: "I killed her father, she must want to kill my relatives."

Nuan Nuan saw her nervous expression and comforted her. : "Don't worry, Zhizhi, your brother's fire power is so domineering, she will definitely not be able to take advantage of it."

Leng Nuanzhi frowned deeply: "Having said that, that woman has too many kinds of powers. It's easy to be caught off guard if you don't understand the situation."

The mutated eagle was very fast, and Leng Nuanzhi had already seen the figure of the woman in black again. She was rushing forward among the zombies, the light in her hand flashing .

Leng Zhizhao seemed to have discovered this special existence among the corpses, and specifically "took care of" it.

But it was discovered that this zombie could not only dodge, but also fight back, and was always advancing forward.

"Chirp--" The mutated eagle roared, which served as a warning.

Then the sound of an explosion came from the mutant beasts not far away. The bodies of the mutant beasts at the source of the explosion were blown apart, their claws and legs flew around, and the smell of blood suddenly became strong.

The rushing zombies were stimulated by the smell of blood, roared wildly, and swarmed towards the place where the blood was spreading.

Even the zombies near the defensive area were a little ready to move.

After Leng Nuanzhi threw the grenade, he rushed into the defensive line. The woman in black had already reached the front. She jumped over the protective wall and attacked Leng Zhizhao.

Swift attack.

Leng Zhizhao's face turned cold. This zombie was indeed extraordinary. It actually broke through the protection and threw a few fireballs at it.

Facing the fireball coming from Leng Zhizhao, the woman in black did not dodge. She raised her hand to condense a large water ball to offset the attack of the fireball. Then she flicked her hands and sent a large area of ​​wind blades whistling past.

This was indeed a bit unexpected. Faced with the large-scale attack by wind blades, Leng Zhizhao was shocked for a moment and defined the zombies in front of him as dual-line mutant zombies.

He dodged left and right to avoid the attack of the wind blade, raised his hand and fired out a series of fireballs.

He thought that the zombie would condense water balls again to defend him, but unexpectedly, the other party ignored the scorching heat of the fireballs and allowed the fireballs to hit his body. At the same time, a large flame suddenly roared over.

Leng Zhizhao's pupils trembled slightly, thinking that this was actually a multi-type zombie, and then he condensed a large amount of flames and attacked them.

When there is no time to dodge or it is impossible to dodge, the most direct and effective way to avoid being hurt by the opponent's attack is to use more energy to offset the opponent's attack.

The collision of fire and fire made the scene scorching hot. Leng Zhizhao even smelled the stench of his own hair being burned.

The collision lasted almost only a second. Before the sparks scattered by the collision had dispersed, a golden and cold light suddenly stabbed towards Leng Zhizhao's throat.