301-320

☆ 301. Chapter 301 Crazy, crazy, this mutated grass is crazy.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 301 Crazy, crazy, this mutated grass is crazy. Leng

Nuanzhi now has to deal with the vines that Yin Qingyuan and Suo Yichun have electrocuted, which is relatively difficult. She wants to bring two dates to Yin Qingyuan, but she always has no time. .

After another moment of killing, Meng Yulan's ice blade suddenly thrust in. The two fought side by side and harvested another wave of vines.

Mu Yang and the others have now moved closer and closer to the cave entrance with Ling Xiao's help.

Leng Nuanzhi couldn't help but show a hint of relief, took the opportunity to take a half step back, held two dates in his hand, and whispered to Yin Qingyuan: "Open your mouth -" "

Huh?" Yin Qingyuan opened his mouth subconsciously, and felt something was missing. It entered my mouth and when I bit my teeth, I felt a familiar taste.

"Thank you!" Yin Qingyuan said his thanks vaguely, with a smile on his face.

At this moment, a new situation occurred on Mu Yang's side. The mutated humulus seemed to realize that its "food" was about to be taken away, and it suddenly became angry.

Initially suppressed by the cooperation between Lingxiaohua and certain creatures, the mutated Humulus had to return to its nest.

Who would have thought that these creatures not only chased after him, but also harmed many of his disciples and descendants, and now they want to take away his "fertilizer". This is really unbearable.

Because of the narrow area, the beating was so suffocating that the mutated Humulus ignored it in a rage. The tip of the vine immediately pierced the cave wall and started tossing vigorously. At worst, everyone would be buried together.

Suddenly there were violent shakings all around, and the dust and dirt above the head kept falling.

"Crazy, crazy, this mutated grass is crazy. If this hole collapses, you will be buried. It may grow out, but you won't be able to get out." Nuan Nuan was running around in the space anxiously.

"I won't give it this chance." Leng Nuanzhi's eyes flashed with cold light, and he quickly ran over the vines towards the cave.

"Xiao Zhi——" Yin Qingyuan dodged a falling clod of soil and chased after him: "Xiao Zhi, what are you doing?"

Leng Nuanzhi cut down the vines blocking him while running, and Yin Qingyuan also chased after him.

"I want to find its root system. Only by destroying its roots can we completely stop it..."

"Be careful-" Yin Qingyuan pulled her hard, dodged a vine that was coming from behind, and said quickly: "I Search with you, I know where its roots are?"

When he first entered the cave, he had explored it and found that the root system of the mutated humulus was behind a big rock in the innermost part of the cave.

At first, he also thought about whether there was a way to go in and destroy the roots of the mutated humus, because there was no other way to eliminate the mutated plant organisms except burning them in large areas and damaging their roots.

But the current situation proves that they have no way to get in. If Lingxiao Flower is in its prime, they might still be able to give it a try.

Because of Mutated Humulus' crazy behavior, the attacks on Mu Yang and the others were no longer so intensive, and several people stood up one after another.