261-280

☆ 261. Chapter 261 A lot of crystal nuclei spit out from the bud

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 261 A lot of crystal nuclei were spit out from the buds.

The chickens were still frozen. This was not a problem for them. The mutated lion spit out streams of flames and slowly roasted the frozen chickens. The key was the heat. It was very well controlled and not burnt at all.

Tuantuan had eaten enough just now and gave the carrot to his brother. Although his eyes were very reluctant, he still handed it over.

Leng Nuan Zhi can feel their unity and friendship, a quality not seen in most humans.

The scattered vines of Lingxiao Flower have also gathered back, but there are still many zombie corpses around that have not been cleaned up.

Leng Nuanzhi cast a doubtful look.

Ling Xiao puffed out a large number of crystal nuclei from the bud in front of Leng Nuanzhi, and conveyed that the current energy reserve had reached a saturated state.

It turned out that I was full.

"Let the rest be there first! Wait for you to digest it before processing it."

Leng Nuanzhi squatted down and looked at the pile of crystal nuclei. Each one was as clean as if they had been washed. She flipped through it casually and added some special attributes. Collect all the crystal cores and third-order crystal cores, and dont need the others.

There are already too many of her in the first and second levels, and she cant use up all the simulations, and her teammates have enough, so let Ling Xiaohua take care of it! It can enhance its strength and is also a fighting force.

Lingxiaohua received the master's thoughts, attached a few vines, and took the crystal core back again.

Leng Nuanzhi took back the Lingxiao Flower, and the Lingxiao Flower mark on her right hand flashed again, and a strange power spread from the palm of her hand throughout her body, and finally returned to her dantian. She actually felt that her supernatural power had increased a little.

There is actually energy feedback. Although it is very small, it is better than nothing. It seems that the fourth level is really a watershed.

Seeing that the mutated beasts had finished eating, Leng Nuanzhi said to Tuantuan: "Go back quickly! We have things to do in the afternoon, so I won't accompany you."

Tuantuan nodded and crawled into Yuanyuan's outstretched palm. Here, wave to Leng Nuanzhi.

Leng Nuanzhi looked at the group of mutant beasts that were gradually going away, and took a long breath.

They have to stay here for a while, so they can't rush it.

Today's lunch was quite sumptuous. I stewed a chicken, cooked braised pork, stir-fried a few side dishes, and steamed a large pot of white rice.

Aunt Liu also made some exquisite snacks and steamed them in the pot! Can be served as an after-dinner dessert.

Leng Nuanzhi picked up a piece of chicken, thought about it and decided to tell everyone what happened just now.

"I just... took some meat, vegetables and fruits to feed those animals."

"Huh?" Everyone raised their heads and looked at her.

Leng Nuanzhi said straight to the point: "I did this for a purpose. I hope to take away those mutated beasts."

Everyone put down their chopsticks, "Why do you suddenly have such an idea?"