101-110

☆ 101. Chapter 101 If you are capable of beating someone, you are capable of opening the door.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101 You have the ability to hit people, you have the ability to open the door.

Leng Zhizhao said: "Tell me! What mission?"

Leng Nuanzhi said: "There is a mission to collect medical equipment. The target is the central hospital of city B. It is an S Level mission."

"S level?"

Leng Nuanzhi nodded: "The mission has been pending for several days and no one has answered it. The overall strength of our team is still good. While collecting medical equipment, I want to see if there are any medicines. "

Although the medicines collected have not been used much, they can be used to exchange for crystal cores in the future. Although her simulated superpower is good, it consumes too many crystal cores.

They have to absorb the energy of the crystal core, simulate the properties of the crystal core, and help team members upgrade. The demand for crystal cores is really huge.

Unknowingly, she seemed to have become a logistics housekeeper.

——The

team rested for another two days, during which Yin Qingyuan came once, but left without staying too long.

After almost resting, Lin Yu agreed to Leng Nuanzhi's invitation, and Leng Zhizhao went to take over the S-level mission.

A group of sixteen people rented three cars at the base, packed up and set off.

There were seven men and nine women in the team. Only Mu Yang and Song Haiyan couldn't drive, and the others took turns driving.

Not long after the group left, a group of people arrived in front of the villa. The leader was the Yao brother whose jaw was removed by Leng Nuanzhi before.

After being beaten that day, he ran out to find his uncle to support him, but when he returned, he found that he had already run away.

So while looking for someone to treat his chin, he sent someone to find out where Leng Nuanzhi lived.

As soon as the investigation results came out, it was found that the person lived in the villa behind Area A. His uncle advised him not to provoke the people there, because the people who could live in the villa were all superpowers.

But how could he accept it? The pain of his jaw dropped, he couldn't eat or drink, and he was drooling all the time. His image was completely ruined.

What's more, thinking about that woman's beautiful face that day and... he felt thirsty.

He must make that woman pay the price.

He must ravage that woman under him to see how crazy she can be.

But what happens if the villa can't open the door?

"Brother Hui, you can't open the door."

"Can't you open the door?" Brother Hui pinched his waist and looked at the door in front of him. He stepped forward and kicked him angrily. He kicked and shouted: "Open the door. Open the door. You have the ability to open it." Man, you have the ability to open the door!"

The brothers behind him followed suit and kicked the door loudly.

"Hey! What are you doing?" The window of the building in front opened with a swish, and a man came out and shouted: "We can't let anyone sleep anymore. This family went out early in the morning. You guys are making noise here." What's the noise? If someone opens the door, can you not