91-100

☆ 91. Chapter 91 Thats between him and me, why are you in a hurry?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91: Thats also between him and me. Why are you so anxious?

Leng Nuanzhi slowly walked to the bed and murmured: "Is it worth putting yourself in this state for others?" He

sighed silently and took it out from the space. Lingquan water, lifted Yin Qingyuan's upper body, and carefully poured the water in.

"Xiao... Zhi..."

Two words filled with tenderness murmured from Yin Qingyuan's mouth.

Leng Nuanzhi's hand trembled, and some water from the spiritual spring spilled out, soaking Yin Qingyuan's collar.

After slowly finishing the remaining water, Leng Nuanzhi put the empty bottle on the table and sat down on the stool next to him.

Leng Nuanzhi stared blankly at Yin Qingyuan's pale sleeping face, feeling sour in his heart.

"Do you really like her that much?"

"But..."

"She's gone!"

Not long after, Gu Zhi pulled Zhang Yao over who was still yawning.

"Xiao Zhi." Zhang Yao walked in listlessly, yawned and managed to cheer up.

Leng Nuanzhi made way for Zhang Yao to treat Yin Qingyuan's injuries.

Zhang Yao carefully tore the gauze open, revealing the bloody wound. She couldn't help but exclaimed: "Ah! How can it be so serious! The captain actually said it was a minor injury."

Gu Zhi was also surprised. Before She only saw a spot of blood in the middle of the gauze, so she thought the wound was not long, but she didn't expect it to be so shocking when it was uncovered.

She looked at Leng Nuanzhi with an unkind expression and asked, "Did something happen after we left? Why was the captain so seriously injured?" "

It was before." Leng Nuanzhi said, "He was injured to protect me. "Yes."

Zhang Yao turned around and said, "Are you saying that the captain was injured when he rushed out of the wild boars while protecting you?"

Leng Nuanzhi nodded.

Zhang Yao said "Oh" and said, "You haven't said anything for so long. Captain, captain, I really don't know what to say about you."

She sighed again and silently helped the captain to treat him.

Gu Zhi couldn't explain what he was feeling in his heart. He was jealous and inexplicably complicated, mixed with helplessness, grievance and anger.

Leng Nuanzhi glanced at her, feeling confused at her changing expression.

Gu Zhi's tone was full of resentment: "Miss Leng, don't show off if you don't have the skills. It's okay to get hurt yourself, but don't get involved with others."

Leng Nuanzhi glanced at her indifferently: "That's my business, what does it have to do with you? Do it?"

Gu Zhi felt incredible: "You caused the captain to be injured, how can you still have... such an attitude?"

Leng Nuanzhi said: "That is also a matter between me and him, why are you anxious?"

"I..." Gu Zhi Qian No words came out when I opened my mouth.

yes! What position does she have in asking questions?

She is just a team member now.

After Zhang Yao finished the treatment, she felt an unusual aura from the two people present.