241-260

☆ 241. Chapter 241 Mini Panda

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 241 Mini Giant Panda

The other mutated plants on the ground were also very anxious. The mutated lion launched another fire attack, but this time it did not let go of the vines for a moment, but gradually tightened it as if it was too painful. .

Mental attacks really don't work...

it's really a brainless thing.

It won't work if we continue like this. If we continue to suppress the national treasure and King Kong, we will have to deal with it.

Leng Nuanzhi couldn't care about that much anymore, and flew down directly, condensing a thick broadsword halfway, and slashed straight into a vine of the mutated plant. The broadsword directly cut off more than half of it.

The big knife got stuck, and a vine pulled out. Leng Nuanzhi disappeared in a flash. When the vine swept past, she suddenly appeared again, changed her position in an instant, and struck another vine holding the national treasure with her knife.

Because the vine was very tight, Leng Nuanzhi cut it off with a knife. After succeeding, it disappeared again before the vine could be drawn.

Leng Nuanzhi flashed in and out, helping the giant panda and gorilla loosen several vines. Coupled with the disruptive attacks from the mutant beasts below, the two giants finally broke free from the shackles of the vines.

However, because the restraint lasted too long, the panda and orangutan both collapsed on the ground and gasped heavily after being loosened. They were unable to help for a while.

Leng Nuanzhi flashed and touched up the knife while inserting many heavy knives into the vine, only cutting half of it, not breaking it and allowing it to be recovered, but it also caused damage.

Coupled with the hidden damage caused by the arrow just now, the mutated plants are in great pain, and the vine attacks are not as flexible as before, and they are getting more and more violent.

Nuan Nuan was so happy in the space: "Hahaha! I know you are so smart, this thing is almost pissed off by you."

But she soon became extremely happy and sad.

Leng Nuanzhi felt that she was wronged, and she was not the one who was happy, but why was she always the one who was hurt?

The mutated plant was also smart, and actually figured out her flashing trick, and drew a vine directly when she appeared.

Leng Nuanzhi: "??"

He was whipped away without any warning.

Although the force was not as strong as the last time, the blow still caused her to vomit several mouthfuls of blood. She flew out and hit the national treasure, and was directly caught in the arms of the giant panda.

Leng Nuanzhi was suddenly covered in a pile of plush, but the fur on the giant panda's belly was not particularly soft and was a little prickly, but this posture made her forget the pain for a moment.

The giant panda directly put her on his shoulder and faced the mutated vine again.

Leng Nuanzhi was still a little confused. She actually lay on the national treasure's shoulder. Who would believe this? Anyway, she couldn't believe it herself.

She endured the pain and sat up. Her sight was so high, and the big national treasure kept dangling back and forth. She was really worried that she would be thrown off.