191-200

☆ 191. Chapter 191 Lets kill one by one.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 191 Lets kill each other.

Leng Nuanzhi asked Nuan Nuan to pay attention to the movement of the car. When she found that they would not come for a while, she took out the modified car in the space.

"I won't say anything unnecessary. Please take care of yourself!"

Zheng Yuxin and Gao Hui gave Leng Nuanzhi a strong hug respectively.

Gao Hui said: "Nuanzhi, thank you, I hope we can meet again one day."

Leng Nuanzhi nodded and said: "Yes, we can meet each other as long as we are alive."

Zheng Yuxin showed a bitter smile: "I hope Come on, let's go."

"Be careful on the road."

After seeing the two of them off, Leng Nuanzhi drove back to the original road.

The people in the car behind were cursing and getting lost when they suddenly saw Leng Nuanzhi's car driving out of the road. They immediately sped up and chased after her, blocking her way.

Leng Nuanzhi stopped the car, opened the door and got out.

The six people in the opposite car also got out one after another. As expected, they were the same people who blocked them at the bathroom door that day.

The fierce woman took a step forward with a very proud look on her face: "Haha, let's catch it! Who else can support you today? Where are the two in the car? Let's get down and die together!"

Leng Nuanzhi is so busy. He stood beside the car and leaned lightly on the car: "There is no one else but myself."

"How is it possible?" The fierce woman obviously didn't believe it, "Our people clearly saw that it was the three of you coming out, how could it be possible that it was just you?" Alone, what did the two of them do?"

Leng Nuanzhi shrugged and said, "If I said that we deliberately lured you out just to catch you all, and the two of them went to move reinforcements, would you believe it?" The

fierce woman Subconsciously, he retreated to the big man, looked at his elder brother and said, "What should I do?"

The big man narrowed his eyes and said nothing.

A thin man next to him said: "Boss, don't listen to this little bitch's nonsense. How could she know that we would follow us out? If there were really reinforcements, would she still stand here and talk nonsense with us?" The

strong man said deeply He nodded in agreement: "Lao Si, don't you have a crush on her? It depends on your performance today."

The thin man named Lao Si showed a lewd smile and nodded in agreement: "That's right, brother, then My little brother will go first."

He moved forward with a malicious look on his face, rubbed his hands and said, "Little beauty, you have seen the situation today. If you want to survive, you have to obey me." "

Oh?" Leng Nuan There was a faint sneer on the corner of Zhi's lips: "What if I say no!"

"Then we have to use something strong." The fourth child said and rushed towards Leng Nuanzhi.

Leng Nuanzhi's eyes condensed, and instead of hiding, he advanced forward, almost throwing himself into his arms.

When the fourth child saw this posture, he was extremely excited. However, before he could maintain his joy for a second, he felt a strong pain in his heart.