Leng Nuanzhi looked coldly, stretched out the sword in his right hand, and a cold light flashed in his eyes: "It seems that people like you are not worthy of existing in this world." "

Jie Jie Jie ..." The man in black let out a hoarse and unruly laugh: "You want to kill me? I know you are very powerful, but you can't kill me. Let me show you my most successful experiment! Baby, look at you Thats it.

He said the latter words to the man in black behind him.

After listening to what he said, the man in black slowly got off the mutated dog. Leng Nuanzhi analyzed the figure from the figure and concluded that the man in black should be a woman.

The woman always lowered her head, the wide brim of the hat covered half of her face, and the remaining half was also covered by a black mask.

Leng Nuanzhi was suspicious. In this almost completely closed state, what could she see? How to fight?

"Baby, it's up to you, restrain her." The man in black sat on the back of the mutated dog, raised his hand and blew a kiss.

The woman in black moved, moving her hands together, and two thick vines came, all running towards Leng Nuanzhi's feet.

"Yes, little darling, I'll catch the ones alive and bring them back to be your companions."

Leng Nuanzhi frowned and swung his long sword, cutting all the incoming vines into pieces and falling to the ground.

The man in black clapped his hands and made a "pop" sound: "What a pity, don't be discouraged, come again-"

Leng Nuanzhi glared at the man in black, raised his sword and attacked the woman in black.

The woman in black raised her right hand and formed a long sword. She raised her hand to block Leng Nuanzhi's sword move.

Leng Nuanzhi's eyes flashed, this person actually has dual powers?

After the woman in black held up Leng Nuanzhi's long sword, she suddenly raised it with such force that it was beyond Leng Nuanzhi's expectation, forcing her to keep retreating.

The man in black spoke again: "Baby, please take it easy and don't damage her with too much force. It won't be easy to repair then."

Strengthening?

Leng Nuanzhi was startled, and while retreating, he quickly changed his moves. He turned the long sword in his hand, and with a short body, he was out of the range of the woman in black.

Could this person be from the third line?

What shocked Leng Nuanzhi even further was that the woman in black lost her target midway and ran straight forward for several steps before stopping.

After stopping, he twisted his body and appeared in front of Leng Nuanzhi. He raised his hand and touched her chest with his palm.

Speed ​​power?

Leng Nuanzhi was caught off guard and was startled by this man. He instinctively raised his hands to cover his chest and leaned back, but was still hit by a palm and flew backwards.

"Zhi Zhi, how could this person..." Nuan Nuan was extremely anxious in the space, because Leng Nuan Zhi had rarely been suppressed so powerfully by force.

Leng Nuanzhi was slapped away by a palm, and he reacted in mid-air. He did a somersault and half-knelt on the ground with one hand. He raised his hand to make a fist and pressed his chest, which was a little painful.

Fast, strong, wood type, metal type, Leng Nuanzhi probably understands that this woman's abilities are probably more than that.

[I know you are okay! Are you injured? If you can't beat me, why don't you hide first? ]