Finale

Should I just bail Book 1 and write out Book 2?

But anyways, here's what the final boss fight would have looked like:

---Phoenix's POV---

Here we are. Antarctica. 

I've SAVED everybody at this point, country or organisation, they're all here. Except for one, United Nations. I was able to gather everybody here o witness the final battle before the world is set free from Galeem and Dharkon's control. According to what Loner has told throughout the journey, If both are left without a being with a SOUL to possess, they will die. 

Upon approaching the door, I realised that only Loner and I could enter. 

I looked back at everyone. 

"Well then, I'll see all of you later."

I opened the large door via pulling the knocker. 

Loner and I entered. 

Inside, the hallway sparkled with whatever sunlight could pass through the walls made from thick ice. The whole place seemed to hold secrets in every corner but we knew full well what we here for. But before were reached the end of the hallway, we saw a small door to the main door's left. 

Out of curiosity, I opened it.

On the other side, I saw WHO staring out to the ocean. 

"So, you finally found me," she said turning around to face me and Loner. "In a few moments, you will have to fight my brother. But, knowing him, he probably doesn't want to fight. Talk to him, I'm sure you can convince him otherwise. You get what I'm talking about, don't you Phoenix?"

"I do. Trust me, I understand."

Loner and I entered the main hallway yet again, but before we opened the door, I decided to show the SoulStone heart on the necklace I would usually keep hidden. The SoulStone was red, mirroring the fact my SOUL had the trait of DETERMINATION, a combination of all 6 other traits. Patience,  Bravery, Integrity, Perseverance, Kindness and Justice, all the values I've has to practice to make it this far in my journey. At that moment, a ray of light hit the Red SoulStone. The light that reflected off sent little dots of red light sparkling all over the hallway. Seeing this, it filled me with DETERMINATION.

I pushed open the door. 

---One 10 minute long fight later---

Seeing UN like this, it felt wrong, but I knew what I was doing. 

I slowly raised the SoulStone Heart, the red glow filled the whole room. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What happened?"

It worked. 

Without thinking, I dragged him outside, through the corridor and the main entrance. 

An the sight we were all greeted with was one I would never forget.

All the Master and Crazy Hands started crumbling away into black smoke along with a purple and yellow coming from them, yellow for the Master Hands and purple for the Crazy Hands. Galeem's orb dimmed as his body fell into the ocean, metallic 'wings' breaking apart. It was the same for Dharkon, his fleshy tentacles decaying as his eye closed. 

When both beings fell into the water, two glows, yellow and purple showed, making it look like there were three sunsets, and after that, two green rings of light pulsated from there, expanding across the globe and bringing all life back to Earth. 

I looked back at everyone. We all knew what our collective thought was.

The world has been saved.

---Fin---