Chapter 20

The sacred grounds of Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque stood as a silent witness to the cosmic struggle unfolding beneath its minarets. Brunei, ensnared in the puppetry of Galeem's powers awaited liberation at the hands of Phoenix.

The celestial tranquility that should have embraced the mosque was disrupted by the encroaching shadows, the influence seeking to control the very essence of the country. Phoenix, guided by her innate determination, stood ready to confront this manifestation of Galeem's powers.

With unwavering resolve, she drew forth the Chaos Sabers—a manifestation of starlight, silver with rainbow details. The clash of these celestial blades echoed through the sacred surroundings, each stroke a testament to the struggle between the undying determination within Phoenix and the personification.

Loner, the eternal flame of guidance, observed the ebb and flow of the cosmic dance. As the battle reached its crescendo, he signaled to Phoenix. A silent communication that it was time to retrieve the memory item—a vessel holding Brunei's untold stories and memories waiting to be rekindled.

Amid the confrontation, Phoenix, guided by Loner's signal, skillfully disengaged from the chaotic dance. Amidst the echoes of clashes, she retrieved the memory item, the flower crown woven from Simpor Flowers.