“Whoa. Do you think this person would be a good King?” Dan asked, making Wennie smile.

“I'd hope so. The Alpha King would have a lot of powers. Werewolves are said to be the protectors of anything alive. Most vampires has abilities to suck life out of living creatures and of course with Prince Devon and his family, they have extra abilities. Their bloodline is a powerful one.”

“Master can control things with his mind.”

“He can do more than that. As a Moonshire, he has strength beyond any vampire. His senses are stronger, better and faster.”

Dan's eyes widen. He didn't think much of Devon's capabilities, but thinking back on how he easily tamed Warrick and Quinton whenever they fought, made Dan understand it a bit better.

The limo came to a stop, their door opening shortly after. “And we're home.” Dan and Wennie got out, immediately heading to Wennie's room in the castle.

“So, let's relax for a bit up here and then maybe we can go to the PetCare House for a bit.”

“I don't like it there.”

“Prince Devon wants you to socialize a bit. He said it's good for you, which is true.” Dan looked at the room again. He saw some of his own things were moved into the room now.

He saw the paint and sat down where Wennie had it. She budged and sat down near him to join him.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Devon ate his lunch in silence. He didn't listen to music, he didn't watch anything on the TV…nothing. The many entertainment features the jet did have, is left untouched.

He stared at his food and then at his phone. Picking up his phone after he had cleaned his mouth with a napkin, he immediately video called Wennie's cell.

It didn't take long for her to answer. “Master!” Dan immediately happily greeted.

“Dan, what are you doing now?” Devon smiled.

“We were painting, but now we're eating.” Dan said happily. “Wennie said she's getting me more puzzles.”

“I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy. Have you gone to the PetCare House?” Devon asked, relaxing in his chair.

“I don't really want to go. The pets there are…weird.”

“At least go once, Dan. Interacting with other humans is natural.” Devon said.

“Okay, I'll go once. Has the big metal thing landed yet?” Devon chuckled.

“The big metal thing is above the ocean. It's the blue part of the map I showed you.” Devon chuckled again. “The big metal thing is also called a jet.”

“Jet. You're flying in a jet.”

“That's it.”

“I'll call you can when it's dinner time, okay?” Devon said. He saw Dan's saddened look. “We'll talk for longer then, okay?”

“Okay. I miss you.” Dan said.

“I miss you, too.” Devon said and ended the call.

This is the longest flight ever.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Quinton couldn't stop smirking to himself. He's getting closer and closer to the one thing he needed to succeed in his plan.
He'll be the King of All.

His flight to Russia felt extremely long, even though he had already flown half of the time away. The servants on his jet were wavering whether or not they should ask him if he needed anything.

Disturbing him seemed suicidal.

Yeah, let's not disturb him.

Standing up, he went to a private cabin on the door. With glowing gold eyes he turned to the crew. “Do NOT disturb me.” He hissed, closing the door.

He went to a briefcase he had brought along. The first he saw when he opened it was the thick and old note book.

He opens the book, some of the loose notes almost falling out. A sketch showed itself. One that's aptly named, The Devil's Eye.

Quinton traced his fingers over the large gem. The gem is bloody red in color, having a long diamond like shaped body and two extra slightly curved gems on top of the gems, resembling koedoe horns.

“That bitch must have it. I just know it.”

Smirking evilly, he puts the book down, a page blowing to the side to reveal a pitch black humanoid like creature. It had the legs of a ostrich, yellow markings adorned the body like band tattoos. The face showed a fanged monstrosity, with midnight black-blue hair and two bright blue pupiled eyes.

Safe to say, this creature didn't seem friendly.

“Loxen, the blue devil…”