"Are we going home on the weekend?", Jungkook asked breaking fifteen minutes of silence. "Mm. If you also want to.", Taehyung said. "I love to, especially when Jimin hyung and Soo are there.", Jungkook said. "Then will go.", Taehyung confirmed. "It will be hard for nuna, right? Jae is still small, Mia also is small.", Jungkook turned and laid on straight. "Mm. But mom is there. She will be able to handle it. Also Mia has grown up a little.", Taehyung aslo laid straight. "What grown up? She is only three. Sometimes, I.. I really wish to take her here and stay with us for somedays. But I don't know how to ask that to Nuna. If it's Jimin hyung, I could have. But nuna, I am afraid of her.", Jungkook pouted. "Haha. Afraid? Why?", Taehyung laughed. "I.. I don't know. She hasn't done anything to me. But still. Maybe because she is much older than me.", Jungkook reasoned. "Hmm. Okay. If so, I will talk with hyung, if you want to take Mia here. But, you have school then what will you do? Will you be able to handle everything?", Taehyung asked. "She also goes to preschool, right? And my class will end by 2PM. So, I can go and pick her up and come here.", Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed. "It will be helpful for nuna as well as mom, because Soo is also there now. Soo, Jae then Nuna is pregnant, Jimin hyung is also recovering. What you say?", Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "I don't have any problem.", Taehyung said. "Anyways, you won't allow me to stay there.", Jungkook pouted. "It's not like I don't allow you. I don't have any problem with you staying at mine or yours. It's.. mm.. if you are not here, this apartment will fall asleep and silent. That's why.", Taehyung said. "Oho, not because my big baby can't spend a day without me?", Jungkook turned other side. "You caught me red handed. Hmm.. I will fall sick, Jungkook, at the end of a tiring day, I need to inhale your baby smell.", Taehyung back hugged him. "I am not a baby.", Jungkook slightly slapped his hand which is squeezing his b..bies under that oversized tees. "Baby or not, you smell like one always.", Taehyung kissed his nape before snuggling his face inside his hair.

~
Jungkook tossed and turned on the bed when his alarm rang. He sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes and smiled a little when he saw Taehyung hugging one of his legs and face tucked between a pillow and his calve. So, he slowly took his legs from his tight hold and stood up before taking out the phone to turn off the alarm. He turned to walk to the washroom, but again his phone rang. He checked the screen before turning off the reminder. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who is sleeping soundly again before walking to the shelf. He ruffled through the rack and took a white box. He looked at the box a little longer to decide whether he should do it or not by caressing his thumb over it before walking to the washroom. Jungkook closed the door behind him and kept the white box on the counter before taking out a pregnancy tester from it.

After two minutes, he came back with the sample. He pour two drop of it on the white stick. He kept the white stick on the counter and crossed his hands to pray by closing his eyes. After a minute, he opened his grey orbs and gaze the white stick. He exhaled the breath he was holding till then slowly as fresh tears brimmed in his eyes. "Negative.", he signed and kept the stick on the shelf before walking to the shower head to take a much needed shower to cry as well as to hide his swollen eyes from Taehyung.

Jungkook rushed to the kitchen after collecting himself after a long session of whining and complaining to the almighty by staying under the cold shower. He quickly made a simple breakfast and pack it the food which he brought from Kim's yesterday for lunch. After wiping the hands on the kitchen towel, Jungkook walked to the bedroom to get dressed.

 After wiping the hands on the kitchen towel, Jungkook walked to the bedroom to get dressed

"Tae.. tae.. Wake up. I have made breakfast. Don't forget to have it before going to the studio.", Taehyung rolled on the bed when he heard Jungkook and hummed. "Do you want m to drop you?", Taehyung asked in sleepy, husky morning voice looking at Jungkook who is wearing his tees. "No. I will go by school bus.", Jungkook combed his hair fast and tied it to a small pony tail before walking to the bed. "Bye. I will call you when I get time.", Jungkook kissed the sleepy tiger's head. "Come to studio after class. Carry that dress.", Taehyung said and kissed his lips who nodded and went out after carrying his bag and his tiffin box.

Taehyung stretched his hands up and stood up from the bed. He took his phone and called his assistant to check how well the things are planned for today's shoot. "Yes. Yes..it's fine.. I will there by 10am.", he kept the phone aside and walked to the washroom. He caressed his face by checking his reflection on the mirror to see if he needed to do a shave or not. At last, decide to shave his tiny sprouting bread. He opened the shelve to take the razor, but his fingers stuck on somthing else. He took it and saw the pregnancy test with negative result. He gazed it a minute longer and wiped his whole face signing before keeping it back in the shelve. He shaved and took a quick shower immediately and went to the studio after having the breakfast.

...to be continued..