"Didn't you taste the cake, Jungkook? It's blueberry. I ordered it from your hyung's bake house.", Jennie sat on one of the chair besides them holding her swollen tummy. "Oh, really? Then, it must be delicious. But his truffle is the masterpiece. Anyways, I will eat it later.", he replied and fixed the pacifier that slipped from Soo's little mouth. "Hmm. I am craving blueberry this time. When I was having Jae it was chocolate truffle.", Jennie took a scoop from  the cake plate she is holding and ate. Jungkook smiled. Jimin scratched his nose tip looking at her. "Is she sleeping?", she caressed the baby's little hands. "Is she giving you a hard time at night, Jimina? I can guess yes, the way she is sleeping now, she is going to be awake for whole night.", Jennie smiled. "Yes. She will complete all her sleeping now, then will stay awake at night.", Jimin said. "Haha. Life of mom's are like that. It's always hard. I envious Jungkook always for that. How free he is. No responsibility and stress.", Jennie smiled and took another bite from the cake. "Baby is not needed to be responsible, Nuna. And stress, I am having enough from day to day life. And, I don't think a baby is a stress.", Jungkook replied. "Haha. You are saying that because you don't have one yet, Jungkook.", she said. Jimin stopped eating and looked at Jungkook's face, on which there was a pretty bunny smile all this while but got wiped away instantly. Jungkook tried to smile again but ended up by giving a fake smile. "Jennie. Daughter. Come here.", Jungkook and Jimin exhaled in satisfaction when they heard Jennie's mother calling her from the mansion. "You both carry on. Let me go and check.", she said and stood up dramatically by holding her stomach with one hand and the other hand supporting her back. She breathed out before taking the finished bowl. "Oh, it's fine, Nuna. Leave it here. I will keep it with other dishes.", Jungkook said when he saw how difficult and stressed her face is to carry that small bowl because of her pregnancy tummy. "Oh, thank you Jungkookie. Let me go then.", she smiled widely before walking inside the mansion. "Oh god. She is such a drama queen. I have accepted the patience of Seojin hyung.", Jimin said shaking his head looking at the girl walking towards the mansion. "Haha. Yes. Sometimes I think she is getting pregnant to show off. To rub it on my face. Didn't you see, Jae is not even one year yet. But.. anyways for some people, god gives abundant blessing and for some it will be meager.", Jungkook smiled sadly. Jimin gazed his soulless smile and resumed his eating without replying.

~
After fifteen minutes, a Harley Davidson stopped in front of the mansion by making a roaring sound and a brunette got down from it. He took off the helmet and kept it on the bike and ruffled his hair a little before walking to the lawn which is illuminated with golden and silver lights and a pink and blue board saying 'baby shower' is stuck.

"Hey Tae. Are you straight from the studio?", "Hey Hobi hyung, yep. I had a shoot. Just now only I wrapped it.", the brunette replied with his boxy smile after shaking his hand with Hobi, who is his hyung's friend. "Ah. You came? Don't go in front of mom for sometime. She will tear you apart. She is very angry.", Taehyung smiled at his elder hyung when he heard him. "Haha. I will tame her. But tell me. Boy or girl, this time?", Taehyung asked. "Girl.", he replied. "Haha. Our Jae is the only warrior here to protect all the princesses.", Taehyung laughed. "Yes. Till now.", Seojin said and handed him a glass of champagne. "Nope. I came in bike. I have to ride back to home.", Taehyung rejected it. "Ah, Yoongi hyung.", Taehyung bowed at his second brother when he saw him standing with a group of other people a few steps ahead of them. "You guys carry on. Let me go inside and check the atmosphere.", Taehyung said before walking to the mansion from the lawn where all the guests are present and after bowing at and smiling at them.

~
Meanwhile, inside the mansion in one of the bedrooms, "Didn't you see that doctor, Jungkook?", Jimin asked after wiping the small lips of his baby after feeding her. Jungkook nodded. "Then?", Jimin asked pointing him the wipes. "The usual line. No problem with me or Tae. We are absolutely fine. Try next time. Continue having vitamins.", Jungkook handed over him the wipe who is changing Soo's diaper. "Maybe. It's not time yet.", Jimin said. "Maybe.", Jungkook gave him a new romper. "You both are active, right?", Jimin asked. Jungkook hummed. "Mm.  Don't stress Jungkook. You will be when it's time. There is no rush.", Jimin said cupping his hand. "Mm. I know. But still. I don't remember when was the last time we made love. It's.. it's always sex nowadays. Whenever you know, we get into that. My mind will automatically divert to baby and Tae, he will be upset without getting my response. I don't know, hyung. How to deal with it. My mind. It's making a fuss.", Jungkook signed and looked at Soo who is now dressed in a new rompers and is playing by kicking her hands and legs up on the bed. "Mm. That's why I am saying. Don't dwell on it. Leave that baby part aside. When it's time, it will happen.", Jimin said. "What is my Soo baby doing?", Jimin and Jungkook smiled when they saw Taehyung at the doorstep of the room. "Haha. You came? Did you see mom?", Jimin asked. "Do you think I will? I saw a glimpse of her in the dining room. So I crawled all the way from living room to here. Thankfully she didn't notice as she was in the middle of a gossip marathon.", Taehyung said shaking Soo's little hand by dropping on the bed. "Do you think you can escape my eyes that easily? Ah?", "Aish", Taehyung hid his head under the pillow when he heard his mom's voice in the doorstep. "This. How. (Slight slap on his right bum) many (another on his left bums) times I have (another on his forearm) told you to be at home when some function is going on?', Mrs Kim shook her head in disappointment. "Ahhhh mom. It was an important shoot. That's why. Didn't I send Jungkook early here? He represents me.", Taehyung said. "Represent. Ah? He has to be here as he is my son in law and you, you also have to be here as you are my son.", Mrs Kim glared at the boy who sat up on the bed. "He doesn't even had his food, yet.", Mr Kim said. "That's my pretty husband. He waits for me everytime. You shouldn't be jealous.", Taehyung said taking Soo in his hands. "Come. Let's have it. We also didn't have. Let's eat together. Jimina, go and call Yoongi and Seojin.", Mrs Kim said before going out. "Mm.. I will go and call them then.", Jimin said to the other two before walking out of the room.