New Fic Announcement

The Divina fanfic is here and queer so go give it a read if you're so inclined. And I know I said the Yoko one would be the last one, but this one will be instead...for now anyway. I do have another Wednesday x oc idea that I recently came up with that I will do down the line. It just won't be immediately after this one like I've been doing for the entire year of 2023 (which happy late new year by the way). It'll be longer than just a two week (and a half) break. Like months probably cuz I really do need to focus on other stuff. But I will write it eventually. Anywho, onto the Divina fic, take a peak at what it's about.

The Shards Of You and Me || Divina

Summary:

Divina had a best friend when she was younger; Dahlia Del Rosario. They met when they were five at a park and were best friends until they were ten and Dahlia had to move away. They tried to keep in contact, but Divina's homophobic parents made sure every letter was intercepted and every call was left to ring. They didn't like how close the two were. So the two girls lost contact. But Divina never forgot her.

And now it's senior year and Divina is getting the new girl as her new roommate. She thought it was going to be a pain until she saw who it was; Dahlia Del Rosario in the flesh. Only there was one problem. Dahlia didn't remember her. But she had a good reason.

Dahlia was in a terrible car accident where both her parents died and she almost did too. She suffered a traumatic brain injury and has some lasting effects like epilepsy and some memory loss.

So what happens when Dahlia and Divina become roommates for their last year of high school? Will Dahlia remember her? More importantly, what happens when they learn of a secret within Dahlia's body? And what happens when they find out Dahlia's accident may not have been an accident at all?

Post season 1 of Wednesday
Weems is alive cuz I said so