Visions & Rituals

The Addams family took the show inside the quad. They continued to talk and welcome Kali to the family as they began to ask her questions. Enid watched with a smile on her face, happy for her girlfriend and glad to see her smiling more than usual even if they weren't the biggest. She stood back a bit so Kali could focus on her new family for a while.

Thing, who was on her shoulder, noticed her loving looks at Kali. He jumped in realization and tapped to get her attention. Once she was looking, he began to tease her.

Enid rolled her eyes though her lips held a smile. "You can't tease me for having a crush on my girlfriend."

Thing shook in shock and began a long series of taps and signs.

"I'm sorry! But how was I supposed to tell you? You don't have a phone." He tapped out a response. "Wednesday's crystal ball? But she never lets me use it." He turned his "back" to her. "Thing." No response. Enid sighed. "We can do manis later." Thing turned back just a little bit to show he was listening. "I have some brand new nail polish that I've been waiting to open just for you."

Thing turned to her again, forgiving her slight of not telling him about her relationship. The two began talking about nail polish and manicures, Thing demanding to be caught up on Nevermore gossip.

Kali looked over at the two as she began to miss Enid's presence being right next to her. She got so used to Enid's constant touching, and now, feeling a little overwhelmed from all the love her new family is showing her, she needs it to ground herself. Only she didn't want to seem rude by just walking away to get to Enid. She began to play with the hem of her hoodie sleeves as she continued to talk to the others.

Wednesday was the only one to notice the shift in Kali's behavior. Her hands playing with her sleeves, her eyes dancing around, always landing on Enid who was happily talking to Thing but occasionally looking over at Kali. Wednesday sighed through her nose. Must she do everything herself?

She walked to Kali and grabbed her by the arm, going to just drag her over to Enid herself. But the universe had different plans as her body went rigid and electricity seemed to zap through her as her head snapped back with wide eyes. She was shown a series of brief moments.

Kali was talking happily to their family when a portal suddenly appeared behind her and an arm reached out, grabbing Kali and yanking her through it before closing.

Kali unconscious on the floor in the middle of a ritual circle. Her back suddenly arched as her eyes shot open and she gasped.

Enid shifting during a full moon and howling before running into some tunnel that leads underground.

Kali fighting dozens of other kids in the arena, losing and panting heavily before dropping to her knees as she seemed to give up. 

Wednesday and her family running underground, only to find Enid in wolf form curled around a dead body as she cried and howled in despair.

They walked closer, further into the arena. It was Kali, beaten and bloody. She had lost.

Wednesday came back to the present with a gasp. Her family surrounded her with concern in their eyes.

"Wednesday, what did you see?" Morticia asked softly.

Wednesday took a deep breath. "Kali is going to die on the night of a full moon."

"What?!" Enid quickly pulled out her phone to check for the next full moon. "The next full moon is a week from Sunday."

"How do I die?" Kali asked, hands balled into fists and a slight shake in her voice. She thought she would finally get to live the life she wants. Maybe forget about the organization entirely, leave it behind her. But it seems like fate has other plans.