New Fic Announcement

Welcome my dear readers, to the end of an era. The first chapter of the Yoko fic is up for your enjoyment and it will be the last Wednesday fanfic I write. I actually looked back when I first posted my very first Wednesday fic which was If You Woe Her, and I posted it January 5th. It's now October 5th! And I will have written 5 books in one year by the time I finish the Yoko fic! That's insane!

But it all helps me out because now I have 5 books that I am editing and changing so I can officially publish them. Let The Games Begin has become The Sun & Her Moon, and If You Woe Her has turned into By Summers End. Both I have finished rewriting and am sending out to publishing companies, but oh boy do they take a million years to get back to you. I'm still rewriting Give Me A Sign (new title tbd) and then I'll rewrite Love and Pain and eventually this Yoko one. Which brings me to, here is the info

In Every Life || Yoko Tanaka

Summary:

Yoko Tanaka had only ever loved one person her entire life, the girl she fell in love with before she became a vampire. Through all the centuries she's been alive, her heart only belonged to that one girl. That girl always looked slightly different, always had a different name, sometimes she was an outcast, sometimes she wasn't. But even though she was always somewhat different, her soul was always the same. And Yoko had loved her in every single one of her lifetimes. But she also watched her die every single time too. And it was always her fault. Yoko and her love were a tragedy destined to happen in every lifetime. And eventually Yoko gave up, unable to handle the heartbreak anymore.

Yoko decided to attend Nevermore Academy to live out her life and forget. She wasn't going to go searching for her love anymore. There was no point. Why find her if she would only lose her again when she turned eighteen? Such was the pattern every time. So Yoko had spent one of her loves lifetimes at Nevermore. The two never met, but Yoko kept track of the years. And she knew when her love had died once more. All alone this time. The years continued to pass and eventually Yoko met and started dating Divina.

But what happens when her love shows up at Nevermore? Her new name; Dulce Keller. Can Yoko truly hold herself back from her love? And will it all end with Dulce's death once more? Or will they finally be able to break the tragic cycle? Because things are different this time. For the first time since the 14th century, her love has been reincarnated with her original family. Is this a sign they can stop tragedy in its tracks? Or is their love just destined to die?

Post season 1 of Wednesday
Weems is alive because I said so

Hope you check it out

Byeeeee