Shopping & Teaching

Enid stormed into Bianca and Divina's dorm since that's where Yoko was sleeping. "You will not believe what just happened!"

"Does it involve Addams?" Bianca mumbled as she pulled her blankets higher up.

"Yes, actually."

"Then I believe it." She turned on her side so her back was to Enid. "Now come back in a few hours."

"Yeah," Divina agreed as she snuggled closer to Yoko who had managed to stay asleep, "we can gossip later."

"Seriously guys?" Enid crossed her arms. "Me and Wednesday almost die and you don't even care."

"What?!" Bianca and Divina exclaimed together as they sat up. This jolted Yoko awake.

"That's the reaction I'm looking for!" Enid walked to the middle of the room and sat down.

"What happened?" Divina asked.

"Yoko's new roomie happened."

Yoko rubbed her tired eyes. "What about my new roomie?"

"She almost killed me and Wednesday."

"What?!"

Divina rubbed her back. "Late to the party babe."

Bianca crossed her arms. "Why would she attack you guys?"

Enid shrugged. "Wednesday says she was having a flashback, which I think is true. She seemed pretty confused when Weems snapped her out of it."

"What has that girl gone through that could cause that kind of flashback?" Divina wondered.

"That's the question," Enid agreed and leaned back on her hands. "Her back was covered in scars too. I don't wanna be anywhere near her after today and yesterday, but I feel bad for her too, ya know? Wednesday won't tell me what she's been through, but clearly it was hell. Like I wanna be mad at her for earlier, but I feel like I'm not allowed to be."

"You're allowed to feel whatever you feel, Enid," Divina assured.

"You just can't hold it against her because it wasn't really her fault," Bianca added.

Yoko grabbed her head in distress. "Shit, watch me say something that triggers her and then she puts me in a world of pain." She latched onto Divina. "I'm staying with you forever!"

Divina smiled and patted her hands which were tightly wrapped around her waist as Bianca stared blankly before turning to Enid. "Think Kali will kill me if I ask her to."

"I don't think you even have to ask," Enid shook her head.

Divina rolled her eyes at Bianca. "You can stay for the weekend, Yoko, but then you gotta go back to your dorm. You can't avoid Kali forever."

"Watch me!"

Bianca ignored the vampire. "So how did all this go down? Did you guys run into her or something?"

"No, Wednesday's investigating something with her. She hacked into the police database in New York." Divina opened her mouth to ask something but Enid help up her hand. "Don't ask me why, I have no idea. Wednesday was using the computers in the library to do the hacking and she must've said something that set Kali off. Then she called me and I went to help. Soon after that Weems showed up and got her to stop."

"The library, you say." Yoko was staring off into the distance as she remembered what she had asked Enid just yesterday. "I guess she can get into a lot of trouble there."

"Told you!" Enid collapsed completely on the floor, laying like a starfish. "Wednesday Addams is going to be the death of me."

—————