1115: See You Soon, Grand Prize

That night, when Bohemia entered the Astral Plane, she didn't have high expectations. The puppets outside were still carrying the bed, and she hadn't seen any signs of reaching their destination. She couldn't help but come in because she was worried and wanted to check on the progress.

She never expected that Lin Sanjiu would find Magus in just a day's time.

"Bohemia, right?" Magus's brow furrowed slightly, then relaxed, and the leaf-like texture on her skin disappeared. It took her half a second to recognize who was standing in front of her—not because Bohemia's consciousness was diminished and faint, but because her memory had faded to the edge of the time when she knew Bohemia.

Bohemia was still a bit slow to react; her gaze moved back and forth among the three people several times before she opened her mouth, "So fast? Is everything resolved?"

"That's good," Lin Sanjiu sighed with concern and glanced at Magus, then briefly explained her situation, "We're trying to figure out what to do after she leaves..."

"She can't enter either of our bodies," Bohemia immediately made the same judgment as Magus, "Otherwise, she will slowly disintegrate. She either has to return to her own body or enter the body of someone without consciousness... What's with that expression on your face? I don't really like your current face."

Lin Sanjiu coughed slightly in embarrassment and wiped her face.

"There are people without consciousness around us," Lin Sanjiu said patiently, "Other than Meowie Hu, there is still—"

"Lalala!" Bohemia suddenly covered her ears and shouted loudly, as if her life depended on it. She didn't even dare to look at Lin Sanjiu and the others again. "Lalala! Don't tell me who it is, I won't listen! Shut up!"

Lin Sanjiu closed her mouth and patiently waited for a while. Bohemia's 'lalala' gradually subsided, probably because she felt safe after seeing the expressions of Ji Shanqing and Magus. She hesitated and raised her head, and Lin Sanjiu immediately seized the opportunity, "Puppeteer."

Looking at Bohemia at this moment, she completed her sentence, "Puppeteer has no consciousness, at least that's what I think."

"Why... do you have to tell me?" Bohemia's face flushed and paled alternately. If it weren't for the presence of others, she would probably have rushed over and started a fight. "If he finds out that I know his weakness..."

"You're afraid of him, so you won't dare to lie, and he knows that," Magus looked at her with a hint of amusement, "Do you think he would agree to let me temporarily reside in his mind?"

As long as she returned to a physical body—regardless of whose body it was—this gradual memory loss would stop. It was a temporary solution, but it was the only option they had until they found Magus's physical body.

The colors of blood and hope gradually faded from Bohemia's face.

"Tempo—"

She stopped. Changing her tone, her voice sharpened. "Temporarily reside? Reside in Puppeteer's mind? Who will tell him? What are you looking at me for?" She couldn't bring herself to shout at Magus, so she just stared at Lin Sanjiu resentfully. "He would only agree if his mind is messed up, but if it's messed up, it won't work anyway, so there's no point in asking him in the first place—"

Even someone who was easily fooled could be led astray by her.

Lin Sanjiu quickly reassured her, "Don't worry, I'm not asking you to talk to him alone... What I mean is, you send him a paper crane, telling him that I have an urgent matter to discuss with him and ask him to come back."