1055: Bohemia's Promotion

As the Descartes Spirit was pulled by her Higher Consciousness, floating beside her quietly, Bohemia's gaze fell upon the cube.

"You know, there's no point in keeping me here anymore, right? Let me go, since you're going to play the game anyway..." It was speaking, but then suddenly changed the topic, "Hey, wait a minute, let me see which theme games you've encountered."

In Bohemia's peripheral vision, a blurry mosaic floated near her ear. Once she clearly saw the words on the cube, it seemed to pique its interest, and its voice involuntarily raised a few notches, "Huh? What are these games about? Which one are you planning to choose?"

She wished she could stretch her face to be five meters long and ponder in silence.

Each of these three theme games seemed strange and seemingly unkind. The first theme was 'Prison Storm,' the second was 'Deep Sea Adventure,' and the third was 'Perfect Crime.'

She liked the ocean, and her knowledge of the sea was extensive. Therefore, Bohemia immediately ruled out 'Deep Sea Adventure.'

In the Twelve Worlds, there were remnants of human society such as magazines and audiovisual materials. She had learned about the wonders and horrors of the deep sea and its creatures from a documentary clip. The documentary clip was only half remaining, and she used her imagination to fill in the gaps for the second part, which only served to frighten herself even more.

No, this one was definitely not an option.

As for 'Prison Storm,' she would definitely end up being locked in a prison, right? 'Perfect Crime'... It sounded dangerous.

The Descartes Spirit elongated itself and reached out toward the cube, almost sticking to its surface. "Hey, I think 'Prison Storm' seems the most interesting... Why not choose that one?"

None of your business.

Bohemia cursed inwardly and surveyed the several giant white cubes in front of her. Each one stood a towering two meters high, floating in mid-air and looking identical. From their appearance, there was no trace to indicate their original position. It seemed she would have to rely on luck.

Just as she was contemplating, the square-faced host with a forced smile spoke up, "As the saying goes, 'All roads lead to Rome,' and there isn't just one path to the endpoint. After coming out of one cube, you will have several new choices. But it's up to you to determine which direction to take and how to balance between the cube's position and the theme game."

This hint wasn't given to Dr. Hu earlier. Well, after all, it was already decided that Dr. Hu would be sent directly to the endpoint!

"What are the general contents of these theme games?" Bohemia glanced at the blocked endpoint, guessing that Puppeteer's thoughts were not currently on this matter, and asked quietly.

"You'll find out once you enter."

Bohemia couldn't pry open the host's mouth. Swinging between prison and crime, unable to make a decision, she leaned closer and Lin Sanjiu spoke up, "Choose 'Perfect Crime'! My intuition tells me that this game should be easier to complete."

You should have said that earlier! Bohemia suddenly felt relieved and gained some certainty. "I choose 'Prison Storm.'"

The Descartes Spirit became instantly delighted. Just as Bohemia was about to take a step toward the cube, the host smilingly reminded her, "Remember, in each game, you must complete at least one clearance task. Otherwise, even if the game is over, you won't be able to enter the next cube."

She turned around and saw Lin Sanjiu's face turning slightly blue.

"At least one clearance task must be completed and the game victory condition must be achieved to leave the partial game," the host raised a square hand, "To end the entire Pocket Dimension, two additional conditions must be met. One is reaching the endpoint, and the other is making the clearance task a reality."