"Is it over yet?" SEASON 6-Episode 14

"Hey Manny, where shall I get changed?" Maddie grinned as she walked through the front door. "Hey Maddie, you can get changed in the bathroom." Manny gestured towards the downstairs bathroom that was next to the front door and Maddie nodded before walking in with her pool bag.

"Closets, closets, closets , closets." Maddie hummed to herself as she walked past the living room, now in her bikini, where Jay and Claire were sitting. "Hey guys." Maddie smiled as she walked out into the garden and Luke sat up fast. "Hi Maddie, what are you doing here?"

"Manny, you didn't tell Luke I was coming over?" Maddie questioned and Manny frowned. "I did, he just never listens."

"Well, I'm excited to tan." Maddie clambered onto the sun bed in between Gloria and Luke. "Can I look through one of these?" Maddie picked up one of Gloria's fashion magazines and Gloria nodded as she flicked through her magazine.
"That perv is ogling you again." Manny groaned.

"No! I was reading my horoscope. 'You will borrow a huge swimsuit today' What?" Phil peered over Gloria's shoulder and looked at her magazine as the other four, who were sunbathing, looked up to see a drone with a small camera attached to it. "Ay, no, the plane! The plane! It's always spying on me!"

"Go away or I'm gonna call the policeman!" Gloria shouted swatting her magazine in the air as Maddie sat up. "What a creep." She mumbled as Phil walked in front of Gloria. "Wow, don't even waste your time, Gloria. Johnny law's got no chance with that baby. You're looking at a freeling cloudgazer with after-market frequency scrambler. Untraceable. As you can guess I'm a droner myself."

"Yes, you're droning right now. Ay, it's getting closer!" Gloria waved her magazine around like crazy as the drone lowered down and hovered in between Gloria and Maddie. "Maybe you should cover up." Manny sat up as the drone got closer. "No! That's crazy. There's no need for that."

"Well, if Gloria's not gonna cover up I am this thing is creeping me out." Maddie cringed as she grabbed her towel. "No! I mean why would you need to when we could just...knock it out of the sky." Luke looked at Maddie who shrugged and Manny gave him a dead panned expression. "Smooth."

"What do you mean?" Maddie looked at Manny confused. "Am I missing something?" She questioned her gaze shifting between two of her friends. "No, we should just knock it out if the sky." Luke looked to his dad who nodded. "Yeah Manny, grab the hose."

Manny ran to grab the hose as Phil tried to hit it out of the sky. "I'll blind it with this." Luke said as he attempted to blind whoever was controlling the drone through the camera. "My eyes!" Phil yelled and he took a few steps back as Manny ran behind him with the hose. Then Phil's swimming shorts (that were too big since he borrowed them from Jay) fell down.

"My eyes!" Maddie screamed and she covered her eyes as Gloria let out a scream. Then as Phil tried to pull them up he ended up tripping on the hose and falling into the pool. "Is it over yet?" Maddie yelled, her eyes still covered, as the drone flew away.

"And just like that, it disappears." Manny put his hands on his hips as Maddie slowly uncovered her eyes. "In his defence, the water's really cold." Luke spoke to Manny and Maddie visibly cringed.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

"Dad, you might wanna see this." Luke placed his laptop in front of Phil and clicked play on a youtube video that was actually the video footage of Phil falling into the pool with his swimming shorts at his ankles except he had blocked off Phil's private parts with a strawberry emoji.