"because they make me look hot." SEASON 6-PART 8

"Luke, Maddie is here!" Phil called out and Maddie heard Luke yell something back to his dad before clambering down the stairs. "Hey, Mads." He smiled and Maddie set the gift bag down on the ground as she hugged the boy tightly "Happy Birthday, Luke!"

"Thanks Maddie." He replied happily as he pulled away and she picked up the gift bag and handed it to him. "Sorry it's got a pink hearts all over the bag and wrapping paper, it's all we had." Maddie smiled as the two headed up towards Luke's room. "That's fine, I don't care." The boy shrugged as they reached his room and he opened the door for her.

"So open my present. I think you'll like it." Maddie smiled and Luke opened the gift bag and raised his brows. "Maddie, there is like 500 individually wrapped gifts in here."

"There is 4 gifts don't be dramatic." She laughed and Luke looked up at her. "Christmas is just around the corner, you know."

"I know that, I had more gift ideas than just those so now, I already know what to get you for christmas." She grinned and Luke rolled his eyes at the girl a smile still plastered on his face as he opened his presents.

Maddie had bought him; a new portable charger (since he lost his when they had to go stay in that hotel Azulinn cause the Dunphy house had mould), a blue octopus jellycat, a large cadburys chocolate bar and a photo frame with the picture of her and Luke in Australia, that Manny had taken, inside of it.

"Maddie, you didn't need to get me all this." He smiled and thanked her which Maddie insisted she had done it since he deserved it. "So you excited for your fancy meal out later?" Maddie asked and Luke shrugged. "Meh."

"Meh? When did you get all meh." Maddie mocked him and Luke threw his pillow at the girl. "Come one, you're mom told me you got a new outfit and everything. Let me see." "No." Luke shook his head and Maddie frowned. "Why not?"

"Just cause. You'll see it later anyways." Luke reminded her and she flopped onto his bed dramatically. "Whatever, you'll probably look ugly in it anyways, like you always do." Maddie remarked and Luke's head turned towards the brunette girl. "Are you saying I'm not hot?"

"Oh, god no! You're so hot, Lucas Dunphy! Please Marry me!" Maddie sat up and clapped her hands together and begged sarcastically. "There is no need to beg, we can get married if you'd like that so much." He smirked and Maddie stopped and frowned. "I'm not marrying you." She said seriously and Luke smiled as he grabbed her hand and pulled her off of the bed. "We'll see."

"We'll see?" Maddie asked as Luke nodded. "We'll see." Maddie cheeks turned a pink hue and she smiled as Luke looked down to her. "Hey, I'm cold can I borrow a hoodie?" Maddie asked and Luke nodded as he sat down on his chair and Maddie began rifling through his closet before pulling out a hoodie.

"Come on, that's my favourite." He complained and Maddie stuck her tongue out at him before putting it on anyways. "You always steal my best hoodies." He groaned as Maddie flopped onto the bed next him. "Cry about it, Dunphy. If you're that sad then I will buy you another hoodie, plus you can have this one back today."

"Okay fine. I'm also expecting all my other hoodies back as my birthday gift. It's my birthday, you can't say no." Luke smiles and Maddie grinned back at him and giggled. "It's cute you think you'll ever get them back."

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

"I can't believe my 'sweet sixteenth' party is a dinner meal with my family." Luke rolled his eyes after Claire told Maddie and Luke they needed to start getting ready for the meal. "Okay one ouch, and two not many guys I know call the sixteenth birthday their sweet sixteenth." Maddie giggled as she got up and walked over to Luke's wardrobe. "Which one is your fancy birthday suit. Come on I wanna see." Maddie said happily and Luke looked down  at the girl before sighing and opening his closet. "This one."