epilogue

(this just might doni and carden idk)wc: 3120warnings: none🙂notes: wahhhh it's all over! i was trying to spare y'all all the sappy shit but i just want to thank y'all for all the love and support

wc: 3120
warnings: none🙂
notes: wahhhh it's all over! i was trying to spare y'all all the sappy shit but i just want to thank y'all for all the love and support. honestly, this was just another one of the MANY unpublished stories that i have and i'm glad you guys gave it a chance. make sure you guys follow for updates on... possible sequels. so, thank you again from the bottom
of my heart, i love youuuu💋🤍 (play bewitched - laufey on repeat for this chapter.
trust mama bear.)

"todays a big day... just take deep breaths and breathe, okay?! don't forget to breathe!"

"charna."

"huh?"

"i think you're more nervous than her."

charna sighed as she laced up the back of donica's wedding dress with the assistance of mei. her bestie was finally getting married. she imagined this scene almost a million times but now that it was actually happening her emotions were all over the place.

donica watched from the mirror with a soft smile. she was surprisingly relaxed while all the girls in the room with her were running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

her and carden had decided to have a simple small wedding. there was no point to have a wedding with hundreds of people that they don't really know nor talk to. the comfort of close family and friends was all they needed. plus, they wanted to travel, so a private wedding ceremony in a small chapel in switzerland was the way to go.

mei and charna finished lacing up the wedding grown and donica really looked at herself and she was definitely starting to feel it now. she was really going to get married to her soulmate in a couple minutes.

"you look stunning." mei admired.

"agreed, doni i've got to say you are the best model."charna smirked proudly at the wedding dress she put special time into crafting.

donica laughed while holding her best friends close to her while giving them her thanks

donica laughed while holding her best friends close to her while giving them her thanks. soon a knock sounded at the door which caught all of their attention.