twenty one

wc: 2424warnings: NONE notes: heyyyy bookies

wc: 2424
warnings: NONE
notes: heyyyy bookies... long time no see... i missed you guys☺️💕 don't beat mama up okay! i got shit going on! but anyways this is kind of a filler (exactly why it's so short) bcz i do see this book ending soon and i wanted you guys to have a few cute little moments before the time comes.🥲

donica groaned as she massaged her sore side. sleeping in the bed with sauri and carden turned out to be a nightmare. having a clingy boyfriend and a clingy child in one bed was not a good combination.

she woke up with her body twisted in a more than uncomfortable position just so that they can be comfortable laying down on top of her. sick.

"sauri honey you want some pancakes, eggs and sausage?" donica asked rummaging through the fridge.

"yes, please." sauri hummed kicking her feet as she sat down at the table. she scrolled absentmindedly on her tablet not really paying much attention to what was going on around her. For not being able to read anything but her name she knew exactly how to find everything on that thing.

donica got to work on breakfast even going the extra mile to turn sauri's pancakes into mickey mouse. seeming to have smelt the delicious food carden stumbled into the kitchen. donica gave him a scowl; how dare he look so energized at her expense?!

"mornin' sweetheart, what's with the look?" he asked inching closer to her.

"my back and side hurts like hell because of you." she complained.

"how? we didn't fu-"

donica quickly cut him off with a punch directly to the ribs making him groan and grab onto the island for support. "you AND sauri. because of you AND sauri." she grit between closed teeth before moving to move the finished food onto their reserved plates.

"yeah... sorry." he mumbled.

"here, take you and sauri's plate to the table." she instructed. carden followed her instructions not wanting to dig himself into a bigger hole.

he placed sauri's plate in front of her instantly capturing her attention. he picked up the fork that too big for her and started going to town scarfing down the cut up pieces of pancakes.

donica walked over and sighed before placing down her plate. sauri and carden were practically eating the same exact way.

"babe i was thinking we invite everyone over so that sauri can meet them and wear herself out a bit." donica announced.

carden made a disgusted face placing his hands down on the table, "babe." he whined.

"don't start. why don't you want them to visit?"

"because i don't want them to distract you from me."

donica gave him a bored expression, "carden nobody is going to distract me from you."