three

wc: 1897 warnings: none

wc: 1897
warnings: none

it's been a week and a half since donica locked herself up in her room. the only way her and carden interacted was when he teleported food into her room, of which was hardly touched when he came to retrieve it.

she wanted to have no contact with him and it was starting to stress him out. out of many thoughts and ideas to get her out carden finally came up with the perfect idea.

he shook the nervousness off himself and tried to give off an expression that didn't show that his nerves almost made him shake. the expression came off cocky as he smirked his prominent canine poking out of his mouth. he knocked on the door and at first there was no answer. after the second knock a stress filled voice rang out.

"what do you want."

her answer sounded nothing close to a question,"i got a little something for you as an apology."

"well keep it. i don't want your damn pity, pervert." she hissed.

the pure disgust evident in her words felt as if he was being shunned to eternal damnation.  "i just... please i just want you to show you around the house. plus, i got you something to keep you occupied."

the door barely opened and she poked her head out, "you got me something?" her response was filled with curiosity.

"is that what i have to do to get you out of hiding?" he asked amused.

"of course pervert, you shoulda did that a long time ago." she rolled her eyes and fully opened up the door.

he looked at her outfit and quickly looked her up and down. they way everything just suits her curves so well never failed to send him wild.

 they way everything just suits her curves so well never failed to send him wild

"stop looking at me like that perv." she said disgusted.

"listen stop calling me that, call me by my name."

"you would like that wouldn't ya?"

he looked down at her as a smirk tugged on the corner of his lips. she blushed and quickly looked away, "whatever... show me the house first..."