eight

wc: 4645warnings: alcohol consumption, smoking, carden and azreal being idiots, donica and charna being fine asf, new character 🌚

wc: 4645
warnings: alcohol consumption, smoking, carden and azreal being idiots, donica and charna being fine asf, new character 🌚

sure enough the next morning donica awoke without the warmth of carden on top or her. she sighed touching the side of her torso that he laid on. not even 24 hours after being his girlfriend officially and she was already missing him like crazy.

she looked at the bedside table next and saw a letter and two bottles with sticky notes on them. first bottle was some throat syrup. she picked it up eyeing it curiously, "throat medicine...?"

she turned it over to read the note:

your throat might be sore from this bdd (big devil dick) so drink this to make it feel better princess

she snorted at the note. she looked over to the other bottle and saw that it was a cologne bottle. the note read:

to spray on the bed when you're missing me too much.

she knew for a fact he bought a bottle of her favorite perfume to bring with him too. she smiled at the gesture reaching over to grab the note that was folded in half with her name written on it. he's so corny.

dear princess,

i'm sorry i couldn't be there when you woke up, my dad wanted us to leave pretty early and i just couldn't wake you up seeing how peaceful you looked. when i get home i'll make sure to take care of your every need. i don't think you realize how pretty you look when and after you cum, it's been driving me crazy. beside that, call me when you wake up so i now that you're fine. i'm going to miss you princess.

love,
the best boyfriend in the world (me)

p.s. send me videos of you using those toys in that red bag you naughty girl ;)

red bag? oh, fuck.

she looked at the foot of the bed and there was the red bag in all it's glory. she had completely forgotten to bring it upstairs and into her room. her grew hot in embarrassment and grabbed her phone to snap a picture of the things he had left her.

[attachment: 1 image] •
thanks for the wake up gift asshole🙄

• if you're too shy to admit you like it baby that's fine😚

did you really have to include the red bag too? •

• of course, it was in a bright red bag on the island. next time charna brings you such explicit gifts make sure it's in a black bag that blends in with the house