twenty three

wc: 5000warnings: sex and alcohol chilenotes:two more chapters left how we feelin?!also, where yall at?! currently missin yall commenting and talking ur shit 😕

wc: 5000
warnings: sex and alcohol chile
notes:two more chapters left how we feelin?!also, where yall at?! currently missin yall commenting and talking ur shit 😕

the next five months flew by in the blink of an eye and the only thing that dwindled on cardens mind was marriage. well, it was always on his mind since him and donica got together, but once he got her okay on it he was anxious.

sure, she was getting dicked down when she said yes but in his eyes it still counted. now that he looked back on it, marriage with her started of as a deal of sorts. yes, when he brought donica here his feelings definitely were... strong to say the least, but the thought of marriage was purely pressure placed on him by his father and society.

"carden."

now that he has hyped himself up enough it was all about the when and where. their one year anniversary was coming up soon so maybe then... yeah, that'll be best. where would he do it though? a classy restaurant? nah he wanted something more private.

"carden."

what about a private dinner on a beach or a nice meadow. that's a little different. how would he get her there without ruining the surprise?

"carden!"

he jumped out of his trance and turned towards the frustrated donica who had been calling his name for some time now, "hm?"

she huffed and sat up more on the couch, her freshly done feet sat over his lap. he had started massaging them but the more he got into his trance he started playing with her toes and that weirded her out.

"i wanted a foot massage not for you to start pulling on my damn pinky toe," she grimaced going to move her legs but he stopped her mumbling a small "sorry".

"but i was asking you about your birthday. it's tomorrow and you still haven't told me what you want to do." she smiled.

he leaned back and stared at the ceiling seeming to ponder for a moment, "nothing. i just want to stay home."

"you sure? we can go clubbing or something like we did for mine." she offered.

"my clubbing days are far behind me. i did all my partying when i was younger." carden huffed. he remembered the nights where he was thriving off alcohol and a raging sex drive with a model under each arm. now, looking back at it he almost physically rolled his eyes.

"babe what's up with you sounding so old lately?" donicas face twisted in annoyance.

"because i am, in two more years ill be thirty."

"that's nothing."

"it isn't to me. i've actually been thinking about changing my look a bit. buy some new clothes, maybe cut off my hair..."

donica felt like she got punched in her chest. he wanted to do what? cut his hair?! she loved his hair!

that's all she knew especially when she first met him at the diner she nicknamed him "the guy with the really nice hair". what she really loved was the way he wasn't the greasy long hair type. it was always done in a neat bun that sat at the back of his head and don't get her started on the shorter pieces of hair in the front that he made sure to leave out. she really, really, loved his hair!