nineteen

wc: 3579warnings: mentions of violence/ blood, drinking, mentions of drugs notes: anotha mei and atlas chapter bc i just love them sm

wc: 3579
warnings: mentions of violence/ blood, drinking, mentions of drugs
notes: anotha mei and atlas chapter bc i just love them sm. this might be the last chapter for though. i only proofread like half of this so beware of spelling and grammar errors. okay, luv ya!

mei fumbled through the clothes in her closet. every article of clothing that she made contact with didn't feel good enough. she needed to look perfect for today.

recently her relationship with atlas was moving...quick. she was always the type to stick to the book. she never dared to rebel throughout her life. always the picture perfect daughter, student, and now adult. then in walked this man who just seemed liked trouble became the person who taught her to let loose a little.

they went on a few more dates after their first one. during each one he had never failed to make her feel like she was the only girl in the world that he wanted. she had however, found out about all the clubs he owned which did throw her for a loop.

in that atmosphere there was bound to be a bunch of women who were ready to throw themselves at him and she was far from being like any of them. he reassured her that it was nothing to be worried about and scarily, she believed him.

recently their relationship had gone to a whole new level when he had offered to take her out after a long day at work. after a night filled with drinks and flirting she found herself in his bed the next morning wrapped up in his arms.

she huffed and pushed her hair out of her face. the ringtone from her phone caught her attention and she picked it up. seeing it was atlas she answered without a second thought.

"hey glasses- what's the matter?" he questioned.

she hadn't even noticed the prominent pout that was displayed on her face. "i don't know what to wear." she mumbled pushing up her fallen frames.

atlas had talked about his friends all the time— they were basically his family. he knew two of them were lucifer's son and his girlfriend. she wondered what type of people they were? all she saw were tabloids and blogs written about them. his girlfriend was a human so that was something knew. overall they looked so carefree. there was never a photo where they weren't smiling and being lovey dovey.

"just dress casually. trust me, my friends aren't those rich snobby intellectual pricks you see in those movies." he reassured.

she hummed before nodding, "okay..."

she glanced around her small closet punching and calculating the numbers in her head. she heard atlas chuckle and that brought her attention back to her phone.

"calm that pretty little head, okay? don't worry about bringing anything else but yourself." he stated.

mei nodded again taking a small breather. atlas smiled softly behind the camera. he wasn't sure of their relationship status. they've already had sex and he's got to say it was more than amazing. atlas was... a slut... and that's a nice way of putting it. he'd fuck a girl then kick her out once they were done. after him and mei were done they laid down and her wrapped his arms around her— some small part of him afraid she might disperse.