Her Teacher Chapter 13

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day or had a good day! Here's chapter 13 of Her Teacher. This chapter focuses on Beyoncé and Onika. There are some new things you'll notice with their relationship dynamic. So, I hope you like this chapter. Excuse any mistakes you see. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

Chapter 13: Your Touch Makes Me Spill
Beyoncé Knowles

Chapter 13: Your Touch Makes Me SpillBeyoncé Knowles

It was Friday and I was jumping out of my boxers. I couldn't wait to get to Ms.Maraj's house. To even go there, I told my parents that I had tutoring. Their suspicion was high but I just told them it would make my grades higher than it already was. I was a straight-A student but I didn't max out all of my grades. If I had done that, I just might've been titled the smartest person in the school.

Coming into Ms.Maraj's class, I smiled when I instantly saw her. It was the end of the day. Each time I saw her, my stomach did jumping jacks. My dick got hard. My body felt hot. I couldn't contain myself even if I wanted to. That's why I packed tightly. So nothing could be out of place.

"Hey, Ms.Maraj!" I called out, seeing that she was alone in her classroom. As I stopped in front of her, I looked her outfit over. A floral dress in the color of cerise that exposed her chest in only a way I could get jealous if anyone looked at her like I did. Her hair was bone straight and I suspected she went to a salon to get it done because of her arm. With her eyes ogling at me, I tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"Hey, Darling! You ready to go?" She asked me, tapping her nails on her desk. They matched her outfit. I could only nod as I messed with my fingertips. She always made my stomach do flips. "Verbal answer?" It was more of a demand but that made me laugh.

"Yes Ms.Maraj, I'm ready to go."

"Good girl." I sucked in a breath before turning away. Trying to hide my arousal and excitement. It was always with her. She was so... mesmerizing. She stood up, stumbling a bit before grabbing her keys with her free hand. "Can you grab my purse?" I instantly took hold of her purse and rushed to the door to hold it open for her. When she walked out the door, I heard her mutter a "thank you" before I followed after her.

[•••]

Walking into her house, I took in its smell. Sweet, but not foreign. It smells like honey almost. Mixed in with a bit of cherry or...

"Beyoncé, can you help me take off my shoes baby?" I blinked out of my thoughts and rushed over to Onika. She was already on the couch, waiting for me. Her arm rested on a pillow as her body laid back on the couch. Hair, still bone straight. Sitting comfortably against her shoulder.

Bending down in front of her, my eyes glanced up at her as I grasped the heel of her shoe, taking them off. These didn't seem hard to remove, but I knew she just wanted me to touch her.