Her Teacher Chapter 12

A/N: Hi babies! I hope you like this chapter. It has a lot going on and by the end of it, your opinions might change on some people. This chapter mainly focuses on Beyoncé and how she feels but it does have Ms.Maraj's point of view as well. Sorry for any mistakes you see! Comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

Chapter 12: Me Against Them
Beyoncé Knowles

Chapter 12: Me Against Them Beyoncé Knowles

I held my breath as I walked to Ms.Maraj's classroom. Throughout the day my mind was filled with the possibilities of what could've happened to her arm. Maybe an ex? She did say she was divorced. She also said she was lonely because of it too.

As I approached her classroom, I could hear her talking.

"No, I'm not seeing anyone. Why would it be any of your business if I was?" Ms.Maraj said. Her tone was harsh. I stepped back so that I wasn't seen.

"A divorce means that you know nothing about me anymore." I heard something tapping on her desk. "I should've had you arrested for the shit you did." Oh?

So is that why her arm is in a cast?

"Seriously Jordan, stop calling me." I waited for a few seconds. After I heard nothing, that's when I made myself known to her. I walked into the classroom slowly, my eyes drifting towards her cast.

"Hey, Ms.Maraj." She looked up at me, those same sad eyes digging deep into me. I went around her desk, sitting on it and crossing my legs. "I missed you."

"My favorite student missed me? It's only been a few hours, how could you have missed me?" She asked. I bit my lip nervously. My feelings for her were a recipe for disaster and yet... here I am sitting on her desk.

"I don't know..." I leaned forward, taking in a whiff of her perfume. Damn, she smelled so good. A hint of cinnamon hit my nostrils, filling my body with chills. "Maybe it's the way you touched me before class." My legs spread further apart, trying to get her attention. "I missed you a lot." I couldn't help but think about how I ate her pussy.

And no one knew.

Just sitting at my desk, biting my lip. Remembering how sweet her essence was. That wasn't even the most wicked thing on my mind at the hour. My desire to feel her lips on my skin. To have her stroke the most delicate parts of me as she whispered into my ear. I looked down at her hand, the polish on her fingers was baby pink. My pants grew tighter as I shut my eyes and opened them again, drawing a quick sigh out of my mouth.

Ms.Maraj raised her eyebrows, a smug smile on her face. "You okay, baby?" She questions. I reached to grab her hand, placing it on my thigh. There was no time for talking.

"Just touch me," I begged. "Please."

"Someone's impatient," she teased, rubbing my thigh slowly. "But, I can't play with you right now."