Her Teacher Chapter 3

A/N: Hey babiessss! Chapter 3 is finally here! This chapter is mainly focused on establishing how Beyoncé feels about Ms.Maraj. Remember she is reckless with her feelings. I really hope you all like this chapter! Comment and vote for more! I hope you enjoy!🩷

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆

Beyoncé Knowles

Being Ms.Maraj's assistant made me want to cry. Not because it was the worst thing ever but because I've come to realize that being in her presence makes me nervous. No matter what I try to achieve by attempting to stand my ground, she just knocks it down.

It's not like she's a mean teacher. She's tolerable and nice...

I think because I pissed her off she started giving us more advanced work and even introduced multi-page papers to us. A minimum of five and maximum of ten. It didn't piss me off as much as it did Robyn. Robyn decided to stop talking for the rest of the class. Kelly tried to make conversation with me but everyone just felt on edge about this paper.

Because the due date was next week.

Yes, that wasn't that bad. I could really get the paper done tonight (and that's what I planned to do) but, seeing everyone else shut down about it, I just decided to be quiet. I felt like it was my fault anyway.

"Remember you have all this week to do your paper. No minimum than five  and maximum of ten." All of us started to groan.

"This some bullshit forreal," I heard Robyn say under her breath.

She leaned over Robyn's desk, making Robyn curl in her seat. "Let it be bullshit to you and the only grade you're getting is a zero."

Damn.

"I'm sorry Ms.Maraj."

Ms.Maraj smiled before turning to look at me. She issued a sharp look before turning around to walk to her desk. If she was going to look at me like that, I was just going to return the looks.

"I want everyone to work on the paper and if you're a having trouble come to me. If you don't come to me then I'll assume you knew what you were doing," she says, I assume being honest. I listened intently, making notes in my head.

<>

No matter how much it was, I would get it done. For my paper, I had planned it out with just enough time to show Ms.Maraj what progress I had. She helped me of course. Even though I had an "attitude" which I believed I didn't.

Now, I was sitting in her classroom being her helper again. She was watching me closely, trying to figure me out. It always seemed to amaze me how her glare didn't falter. It was strong and full of dominance.