Her Teacher Chapter 1

A/N: Hello babies!! Before you read I just wanted you to know that this book will have g!p in it. This is a teacher x student book that will eventually have sexual topics and smut in it. If you would like to read more of it with consistent updates I would love for you guys to comment and vote. It really is my only way of knowing if you love this book or not. In the end, some questions are vital to how the story plays out. I love you! Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: English

Beyoncé Knowles

WHEN I went to school, it was like a routine but for zombies

WHEN I went to school, it was like a routine but for zombies. Now, the only reason I say that is because all my classes were extremely difficult. AP History, Chem, Bio. For some reason, I HAD to do this kind of stuff. But one thing about me is that I don't know what I want to be. My mother encourages me to be a doctor or a lawyer. She says that I have the look for it. At the very least she told me I could be a model if I wanted to.

But I was unsure of everything.

I was sitting in my first class. English. Although it wasn't AP, it was still advanced. I HATED it here. First off, my teacher was Ms.Maraj. I wanted to get anyone else but her. Everyone says she gives out homework. Every. Single. Day.

But it's not even the homework that matters. It's the fact that it's 9 am and she's looking down at her desk instead of at the class. Does she expect us to learn anything if she's not actually talking?

So that's where I'm at right now. In English, boredom in my system. We couldn't even use a phone in this class to settle our boredom. I may be the only one who doesn't know how to talk to her... because I sit in the back and pretend to not be here. But still...

I should be able to learn something right?

Glancing over at her desk, I watched her look over some papers before standing up. I have to admit, her body was out of this world. That's another thing...

My English teacher was hot. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a baby pink blouse today. Any other day I would avoid looking at her but today she was catching my eye more than usual. I would never tell anyone I thought that though.

"Listen up class," she says, crossing her arms. "I know you've been in my class for two weeks now and feel like you have learned nothing. But let me tell you something." She stops, gathering herself as she starts walking down the desk aisles. "I've been analyzing all of you." She looks at me. But I look away. "Some of you will succeed and some of you will make the bare minimum. None of you will fail."

I heard silence among everyone. This woman had everyone's attention and many of them respected her already. No one dared to move or talk. Nobody even coughed.

"Some of you came in here thinking it would be hard." Her feet stopped at my desk. "And it will be for SOME of you." Now, she was looking my way. "But I'm here to help you with that." My teacher then winked at me before continuing to walk towards her desk. "The assignments are only hard if you let them be hard. I'm always an email, text, call, and meeting away. If you really need me, I'll tutor you but only on my library days." She turned to look back at everyone. "Got it?" The class stayed silent. "You may speak."