Her Teacher Chapter 4

A/B: Hey Babiesss!! Thank you for the love on the last chapter! I really love the support I'm getting on this book so I wanted to say thank you. I've made this book my main priority along with good days. But I am coming out with Playtime With Daddy book 2. This chapter is more about Beyoncé and Onika and how they're feeling about one another. I can only say it's going to get crazier from here. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy! Excuse any mistakes you see!♥️

Chapter 4: Detention and Baggage

Beyoncé Knowles

The rest of the day was boring

The rest of the day was boring. I didn't talk to Kelly or Robyn because of how I felt about yesterday's words. I know that I would eventually tell them I got Detention with Ms.Maraj; but for now, I wouldn't.

I just wanted to tell them how different I was feeling about her. It was very inappropriate to have a crush on your teacher and act on it. I had a feeling that this would be something bigger.

Walking into Ms.Maraj's class for the third time today made me feel uneasy. The vibe wasn't as bright. Her body emerged from the closet, staring me down as she pointed to the desk in front of hers. Taking a seat, I stared at her, wondering what she was going to do.

"No talking, eating, no electronics, and most importantly keep your eyes away from mine unless I allow you to look." DAMN. What kind of rules were these?

"I have one question," I speak, watching as she turned to meet my eyes. My mouth felt dry as I slumped into my seat slightly as she glared at me with an aggressive expression.

"You may ask your question."

"What if I have to use the bathroom?" I asked, letting my eyes linger. She changed her clothes. Her shirt was now a blouse that showed the slightest cleavage, giving me a little time to imagine. A smack on my desk shook me out of my thoughts.

"If you have to use the bathroom, ask nicely and I'll think about it. Okay?" I nodded, keeping my eyes on my desk.

Something was definitely in the air today.

"While you're here, work on something."

"Work on what?"

"Work on the assignment I gave you. I know you don't have it finished."

"What if I do?" I smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"Then just sit here and do nothing. That's the point of detention." I had to keep myself from laughing. "I should've called your parents for the stunt you pulled." My smile faded as I immediately got my materials out and started working on my paper.

Even just sitting here doing my paper I was getting bored in here. I was starting to regret my decision about sitting on her lap. Scolding myself as I always did, I frustratingly crossed my arms. This was bullshit. The hot teacher everyone wanted to spend time with was still annoying to me. But we were here to learn and not to flirt with her every second of the day. Even though it was fun.