Her Teacher Chapter 9

A/N: Hey babies! Welcome to Chapter 9! In this chapter, it's Beyoncé's point of few and it's a lot going on! You'll see that this is the beginning of where everything kind of changes. Not to say that it's going to change drastically, just changing a little bit. I really hope you all enjoy reading this chapter. I put a lot of time and work into it.  At the end, you'll get a chance to put the next oneshot I put out. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

Chapter 9: The Unknown

Beyoncé Knowles

Ever since my talk with Ms

Ever since my talk with Ms.Maraj, I've found it easier to confide in her. To tell her about all the things in my life that were frustrating me. From my work, my family, and my friends. She listened, often telling me things about herself and what she was struggling with. It made me see her in a different light.

Not only was she deeply affected by all of the stuff she's gone through, but she's letting her life pass by. Living the same routine until she's forced to come out of it. She told me she really can't confide in her teacher friends about the serious issues in her life, but that doesn't mean she loves them any less. That doesn't mean they're not her friends. She says that there's a place and time for stuff like that and that school is not one of them.

With my newly found wisdom, I wanted to talk to my sister again. I could only think it wouldn't go as planned. Her teenage brain couldn't understand what was happening to her so I thought she would shut me out. I would use what Ms.Maraj told me to just love and support Solange until she finally came to me about her struggles. Although, that didn't mean I wouldn't try to talk to her first.

As for my parents, it never got any easier. Being reduced to wearing skirts wasn't the problem anymore. They've cut the time I wanted with my friends, simply because I was with them when Solange called me. I assured them that even when I was there, I was studying. It never mattered. That's why I spend most of my time in my room. My friends can't see me for a while. It's been two weeks since I've been over Kelly's.

I walked into the school, a smile on my face instantly knowing my destination. I followed the route to Ms.Maraj's classroom, my backpack on my shoulder as I walked through the halls. When I made it to her classroom, I saw Robyn and Kelly. Their heads turned in my direction.

Screw these loud ass heels.

"And where have you been?" Kelly questioned, walking up to me with her arms stretched open. I accepted her hug, glaring at Robyn.

"In the back rooms," I joked.

"Bitch." As I watched Kelly laugh, my eyes went to Robyn's. I walked to her and held my arms out, wanting a hug from her. She denied me by pushing me away.

"What I do, stink stink?" I hugged her tighter, laughing to myself as she groaned.

"Bey, address the elephant in the fuckin' room. What happened at your house and why can't you hang out with us after school?" Robyn asks. I noticed she talked with her hands and that made the situation more important to me. She did care about me.