Her Teacher Chapter 8

A/N: Hey, Party People!!!!! Sorry this had to come out a little later than usual. I did update my oneshot book called Playtime With Mommy if you wanna check that out. This chapter is solely in Beyoncé's point of view. I'm really happy for the love y'all have been showing on this book. So I'm here to say thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love y'all so much. With that being said, Comment, Vote, and Enjoy my babies!♥️

Chapter 8: Confide don't hide

Beyoncé Knowles

Ever since Ms.Maraj dropped me off a second time, I could feel my frustration building. Her perfume lingered on my clothes. Her cherry lipgloss stained my lips and my thoughts of the taste never faded. It was all so surreal. I never wanted to admit it to anyone but if she asked me to fuck her, I would.

Not that she would.

Her dominance ripped through every single part of me. There was an obvious change in me. I was wearing skirts, straightening my hair, and wearing high heels. Different from my baggy clothes, barely showing my figure. In my mind, I often wondered which version of me she liked more. Whatever version she did, I'd rip the other one out of my remembrance.

So, when she demanded me to text her, I did. She made sure I got home safe. Her car didn't leave the street until I was inside the house. She checked on my mental state before ripping me apart again. I remember staring at the screen with so much shock that my body stiffened, unable to move.

Ms.Maraj: Your upcoming assignment requires you to write 5 pages. I know you're a smart girl but if you're having trouble, come by. :)

Fuck.

I could almost taste the flirtation when I read it. It was an innocent message, but I knew the woman behind the screen was anything but innocent. She wanted to dominate me. Turn me into mush. She wanted my tough exterior to fall. And so it did.

Beyoncé Knowles: Okay, Ms.Maraj.

[•••]

"Man, fuck this work!" Robyn yells out as she puts her work aside.

"Rob, this paper is due in a week and you have yet to touch it," I replied.

"I don't give a fuck."

"Don't say that."

"I'm not fuckin' playin'! We can't be as dedicated as you Bey!"

I laughed at Robyn's frustration as we tried to do our assignments for Ms.Maraj's class. She was so hilarious. Her head was in her hands while she stared down at her textbook. I couldn't help but laugh at her. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kelly trying to comfort Robyn. It seemed to work almost instantly because Robyn hugged Kelly.

"Such a fuckin' baby," I joked. Robyn stuck her middle finger out as I shook my head and leaned back. Kelly and Robyn cuddled as I looked at them. They were fuck buddies but not telling anyone. I wasn't one to forget.