15🔞

LOOK AT HIM THO LIKE OMG HE'S SO FOINE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let's just dive into the chapter before I lose my shit over this man...

‼️⚠️SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️‼️

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOKIE WOOKIE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AGE RN BRO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I HOPE YOUR DAY WENT WELL AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂💕💕💕💕💕🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

————————————————————
"H..Harder." Felix pleaded. His legs were trembling as the heated gap between them closed with each thrust. He completely forgot what they fought about as he let his "friend" mercilessly wreck his hole.

Felix's leg was propped up onto the other's broad shoulder as he was being fucked into a moaning sobbing mess. His legs felt numb at this point. He was being fucked so good that his mind payed no attention to the world around him. Even when they aren't engaging in such scandalous acts, his mind is set on one person and one person only. And that alone makes Felix happy.

"Look at you taking my cock like the good boy you are." Changbin husked out.

"Ch..Changbin hyung.. ah.." Felix whined out, his mouth being covered before he could speak any further.

"Shhh. Wouldn't want anyone to hear us do we?" Changbin said. They were at Felix's grandparents house for a family gathering. Felix used to live with his grandmother during the summer when his parents didn't want to take care of him. Everyone was in the dining room laughing and talking while the two were in Felix's room getting it on. Felix got lucky to have grandparents with soundproof walls.

Felix let out a low moan in response to Changbin's request to stay silent, eyes rolling back as his "friend" abused the swollen bundle of nerves inside of him.

"You sound so pretty baby. Screaming on my cock like a good little slut."

Felix's hips jerked repeatedly trying to keep up with Changbin's pace. It don't take long as Felix moaned louder indicating he was close to his climax.

When Changbin noticed this, his mouth curved into a small smirk while he watched the younger squirm underneath him. He couldn't help but softly coo at Felix. Changbin skillfully guided his thrusts at his prostate, ensuring that the boy underneath him was indeed about to cum. "Ch...Changbin, I'm so close," Felix panted, his eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. Changbin didn't give him what he wanted. Instead, he increased the pressure on Felix's prostate, chuckling darkly as he watched Felix squirm even more.

"Hold it baby."

Felix whimpered, his body trembling with the effort to obey. Every muscle in his core was close to giving in.

"I... can't hold it... please," Felix managed to get out in between moans only to whimper when Changbin pulled out of him seconds later. He flipped Felix over onto his stomach as he aligned himself to the younger's hole, only pushing the tip in and out.

"Please... D..don't tease me like that.. put it in," Felix begged, his voice breaking. He could feel his climax building to an almost unbearable point. He needed release. But Changbin only smiled wickedly, continuing to tease Felix's hole with each passing second.

"Please! Changbin..." Felix whined louder before Changbin shoved his cock deep inside of him. Felix moaned out a pained but satisfied moan at the feeling. Changbin started thrusting back into the younger, gripping his sides as he hit into Felix's prostate.